IVE GOT A MUTHAFUCKIN INTERN KID!!!!

boogie hands

i swear, if you dont have an intern at your workplace your missing out big time. i just recently aquired an intern at my place of employment who happens to fall directly under my authority!!!

"mr. hands?? is there anything i can do to help you??"

"uuummmm.....let me grab my long list of shit i dont want to do today....hhmmmm, yeah, here we go!!!"

number one you have a person who is practically begging you to give them some shitty task then on top of that you can be as nice to them or as rude to them as you want and they have to love every minute of it!!! interns are rated on many levels including there enthusiasm and willingness to do work.....sure, the intern may hate me but damn if shes not putting on the happy face and giving me the "thank you sir" nod everytime i tell her to do something.....why?? because one phone call and all those hours of unpaid work shes put in will turn to shit.....hahhahhaha....sucks to be her!!!

this thread really has no point other than to gloat about my new aquisition and let you guys know that im only doing 50% of the work i used to do.......interns rock......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aaaaaaaaahahhahhahhha.......get that smiley face ready!!!!!

seriously though, if this girl wasnt so stupid i might treat her with an ounce of respect but unfortunatly for her shes not cute and here personallity sucks so ITS SHIT WORK FOR HER!!!! aaaaahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahha............

Guest platapie

i wihs i coudl get one but im a delivery driver. so i dont think i can talk the boss into one o for me. and im probably goign to be out of a job very very soon anyway. fuck me.

boogie - "let's see what i have on my list today.."

intern girl - "okay.."

boogie - "oh dear...."

intern girl - "what is it sir ?"

boogie - "well, it says i have to stick it in your pooper...."

intern girl - *removes skirt*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek: ;)

get up in that..

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by avils

boogie - "let's see what i have on my list today.."

intern girl - "okay.."

boogie - "oh dear...."

intern girl - "what is it sir ?"

boogie - "well, it says i have to stick it in your pooper...."

intern girl - *removes skirt*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek: ;)

get up in that..

haahahahahahaha thats some funny shit...if i had a hot intern i would treat her with respect so she will fall for me, we could become lovers, and we could make love at home in her bed, instead of loveless analsex while a stapler and a bic pen are stuck firmly in YOUR asshole because youve been anal fuckin your intern so much she forgot to clean the desk

yo platapie..

i believe there are interns for delivery drivers. They are hookers that don't get paid. Wait till she steps out the truck when you put in gas and burn rubber.

i never thought any of the people on 12oz would have such a plush ass job that would require them to have let alone boss around an intern.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by platapie

i wihs i coudl get one but im a delivery driver.

what do you think all the room in the back is for? delivery packages? HAH!!!:D

i had an intern of sorts last year

he was actually a student welder, oh god did he hate me and my boss

everytime we needed something welded he had to do it

and while he was under the vehicle welding we would be 'accidentally' spilling beer on him or turning off the gas to the welder or dropping wrenches to scare the fuck outta him, needless to say he didnt last long

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pistol

i never thought any of the people on 12oz would have such a plush ass job that would require them to have let alone boss around an intern.

you'd be suprised my man, very suprised!

Archived