HERB KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sofa is cool. They call him Mexican American.. happy cinco de mayo.. And yes, I do bite reas, reas bites eros(the real one), eros bites chain3 the list goes on (riff, noc, etc...). who cares..

once again, sofa is cool, keep it 13...

why are you worried about Salem in the first place? let's all bring in completely irrelevant facts and tie them into how Sofa sucks... yay! yo Sofa, I heard there there was a Greek philosopher back in the day named Sappho. that's kinda like Sofa. aren't you concerned? I think he has beef with you. leave the beef to the bovine, please!

I think your stuff is reewy reewy good. and that's that. look at the people who support what you're doing, then look at the shit-talkers. believe me when I say: those who know, KNOW.

Graffiti is Dead In The Dirt. Guess its 'cause the internet is around. Sofa is Sofa, does'nt pretend to be anything he ain't. he does/did what he sez and he'll do what he sez. 12 oz is fresh for the flix sometimes,but besides that...wow..so many ignorant toys..and even if u got can control your still a toy. Sofa is my boy por vida. Respect to all who my true peoples.Oh yeah ..bump..

p.s. I ain't really shit in this graff game so go ahead and pull my card,i'll still be around.

• 4 weeks later...

yo sofa and others.... salem OFA does not rite sofa i have known him for years and never seen it . however salem does have skills and except for his nack to create mass drama every where he goes he is the man.. One For All

Out for Action

Official Freeway Asassins

why did his name get brought up anyway your styles are not very similar.

Archived