Gleaming the cube

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I wanted to live in a bomb shelter like the one kid.

How cool would that be !?!?!

and hooking your trucks in your belt while climbing ladders!!

lol.. i rock the ol' Hawk flop to this day (only it's tucked behind my ears). his style must have made quite an impression on me back in the day.

i like when he builds that tough-ass board at the end. dimond plate griptape?!? gnarly.

Guest professor poopatronic

gleaming the cube is pretty cool but it sucks ass compared to thrashin'.

"that wild indian picture just happens to be stylin'. you don't know what you're talking about."

hahah that movie was my favorite like a long time ago...watched that shit endless or somethin...crazy nice..

ridin on the back of dudes corvette...goin underneath the eighteen-wheeler's trailer while it was movin (fast and furious bit that shit)...his buddy's motor scooter...heehee...they were tryin to force that "dont smoke cigarettes" shit into the movie for the youngin's that had officer friendly at school talkin about it's deadly...skatin in an empty pool..gnarly

how about a nice NASH skateboard or whatever the fucks..with the giant bumpers all up on them

Guest platapie

speakign of old skateing movies. how many of you got a chance to see the dog town movie? i missed it at the hawaii spring movie fest. im dumb

fuck man....i rented that like...a week ago, and the scifi movie "cube" as well (very excellent movie...) it was a big cube-related movie thing at my house. funtacular. yeah. gleaming the cube is fucking ill though, christian slater is so badass when he gets his death board of death made at the end with the metal plating on the top...wasnt that asian girl he wanted to bang kobe tai? hahahaha.

god you dont even know...haha..

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by --zeSto--

How cool would that be !?!?!

id grow lots and lots of plants down there....:)

Gleaming the cube

Pump up the Volume

Heathers

The Slater holy trinity.

ps, for the people who skate *skates*, there is the corresponding film Prayer of the Rollerboys. If you ain't seen it - don't front on give me shit about it. It's like 1990 movie-manga, with Corey Haim. Classic kitch

Guest RaiD

do you realize what would really happen if you tried to get the speeds he did in that movie on a skateboard? its called "Death Wobble" when a skateboard gets up to speed it gets very unstable the small wheels cant handle that much speed so your board starts to "Wobble" and unless you have the skill to hold it. your skateboard with throw you off like a fucking bucking bronco... the tighter your trucks the more stable you are but at certain speeds its there is no stopping the wobble. i broke my shoulder last summer because of the wobble and my wrist because of the wobble the year before... i think i need to stay away from hills before i lose some teeth:D anyone else have horror stories

Guest willy.wonka

i used to watch that movie before i'd go skate

Mike McGill did all of......fuck i forgot that so-called prettyboy's name.

oh he did his stunts.....

Originally posted by RaiD

do you realize what would really happen if you tried to get the speeds he did in that movie on a skateboard? its called "Death Wobble" when a skateboard gets up to speed it gets very unstable the small wheels cant handle that much speed so your board starts to "Wobble" and unless you have the skill to hold it. your skateboard with throw you off like a fucking bucking bronco... the tighter your trucks the more stable you are but at certain speeds its there is no stopping the wobble. i broke my shoulder last summer because of the wobble and my wrist because of the wobble the year before... i think i need to stay away from hills before i lose some teeth:D anyone else have horror stories

speed wobble my friend... speed wobble

an do yourself a favor and just repeat the word wobble or spell it out for a period of time until it starts to not sound or look like a real word anymore

wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble puddle puddle puddle puddle puddle puddle puddle

Originally posted by iCEBERG

an do yourself a favor and just repeat the word wobble or spell it out for a period of time until it starts to not sound or look like a real word anymore

i find this is true of any word, if you repeat it often enough. or do enough drugs

Archived