RAD

trucksoe

rad one of the coolest movies ever made...

you can't beat bmx dancing

i used to have it but then this girl stole it from me and moved away

and now it's suddenly a collecters item and costs 70 bucks or so

..so does anyone have a copy/know where one is that's cheap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://static.epinions.com/images/newworld/1180/1017060-movie-resized220.jpg'>

could somebody with the movie and a bit of computer savvy get me a screen shot of the shitrs that cru made in order to raise the dough to compete at helltrack? i want to make the shirts in my scfreenprinting class. free shirt for whoever gets it for me!

you can post it here or email me at wrecker@zipmail.com

thanks.

Guest im not witty

i have a shitty dubbed version of this movie, also all the great hits from the soundtrack tracked down in mp3 format and ready and able for full rocking out potential.

break the ice, feels like time is standing still, headed right for your heart, ready to take another spill, only you can make it right, you can break the ice inside...(i could go on but yea.)

Guest professor poopatronic

damn i rented that movie a couple years ago but i was in canada at the time so i can't help you. just go out and film your own version of it. it would be way cooler that way. actually they probably have it at video station that place has every goofy 80s movie i've ever wanted to watch.

memories

I remember the first time I saw it.. it was on Flix(?) I didn't have cable then, and I was at my Uncle's flipping through the channels when I saw the glorious bicycle stunt trickery being performed.

I caught it two or three other times while at his house, never seeing the whole movie though.

I then got clued in somehow as to what the name was and whatnot and rented it every time we went to the video store (which wasn't much at all.)

Finally, as my own BMX days went on, a riding buddy of mine lent me his copy, in which I watched the whole movie, finally, several times.

Now some years have gone by without me seeing Rad. One day I hope to have a girlfriend, and then we will both watch it when her parent's are away.

Archived