Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wiseguy

whats the first tape,cd etc. you bought?

Mine was RAMONES...

my older brother swayed me toward it, but I loved it...

I always though punk rockers were really cool when I was younger...

Looking back... when I was 5, punk rock was the shit... now it's lame ass suburban rich kids using their mommy's credit card to go buy studs and patches... and driving their daddy's volvo to shows... shit... I even saw an abercrombie and fitch shirt that had cuts in it with saftey pins over the slits that said PUNK on the front... it makes me want to die...

If you're stupid and you know it, clap your hands!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First Tape:

I bought both of these the same day

1.Eddie Murphy s/t

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/264/60114264.jpg'>

2.Heart

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/654/60135654.jpg'>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Vinyl

Led Zeppelin II

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/740/60148740.jpg'>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First CD

411 "this isn't me"

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drc600/c649/c6490159vrj.jpg'>

First DVD

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302293553.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

My first tape was Europe. Can't remember what it was called but it had "Final Countdown" on which is all I wanted.

First CD I think was Michael Jackson. Again I don't remember which one.....

Originally posted by wiseguy

I know that this hasprobably been postedd before, but any way, mine was MC hammer "can't touch this" whats yours?

HAHAHAHAHA!! Same for me...

Guest --zeSto--

first tape...

Super Orgy Party.

Guest JoeHatesCops

Coolio gangstas paradise

in like 2nd or 3rd grade

I dont think I bought it though,

so I cana lsos ay it was the first thing I ever stole.

the first cd I ever bought, was the single getting jiggy with it, by will smith, in like the 5th grade. that song was not tight

kind of creepy now, but my first cd was tlc "waterfalls" and dr. dre "chronic" on the same day. my first tape was the oak ridge boys.

First tape I don't remember. I do have Vanilla Ice's Hooked. For those who don't know that's 2 the Extreme before it got picked up on the major label and repackaged. Has a naked chick in the background.

First CD was Pennywise self titled it had just come out and Offspring's first one.

Guest im not witty

1st tape- micahel jackson bad-got it at kmart

1st cd-goodriddance-for god and country

1st vinyl-propaganhi/i spy split- i gave it away to my friend and that shits worth like a jillion dollars now. ho hum

arrested developement. 3 years 2 month and 5 days in the life of....

i bought the tape first

then wore it out. then cd. until i loaned it to my idiot friend who NEVER GAVE IT BACK. i still know all the words.

first tape? no clue

first cd? well i had just bought my new cd player and went to the music store, i had two cd's in my hand but could only afford one. Ice Cube, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, or A Tribe Called Quest, Peoples Instictive Travels.....(whatever the whole title was). I must of stood there for like 30 minutes trying to decide. I ended up picking Cube because I had already heard the TCQ. Went back the next week and got that one. Still have that cube to this day, which is weird because I've lost just about every other one that wasn't bought in the past few years.

first tape: Soungarden "supernatural"

first cd: beastie boys "check your head". i bought it off my best friends older brother for like 5 bux.

The Colors soundtrack.

"Colors, Colors. I'm a nightmare walking psychopath talking king of my jungle just the gangsta talking."

Guest STONER DBM

the year was 1984 and the record was run-d.m.c.,and electric breakdance,then i got fatboys and whodini on tape

Originally posted by juggernaut

Oingo Boingo- Dead Man's Party.

i think i was eight years old.

that's VERY cool, I had that record, but it's long gone... then I had that tape later, I forget how I got the tape, but now I believe Eric has had it for close to 5 years... On a related note, I remember 2 more tapes that I bought, 3rd Bass -The Cactus Album and De La - 3ft High and Rising... I haven't really bought many tapes though, I make tapes...

i don't remember the first album i purchased ...but i do remember the first album ....i looked forward to buying ..... De La Soul "3 Feet High & Rising".....i was eight or nine.:cool:

Guest Canadiano

First CD WAS: NWA Straight Outta Compton

I was eight, in '88.