what is it about your parents? .....all of you

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

hi...

i just spoke of my dad in a other thread and i started to think about him....cause he's has passed away.

yeah i miss him,but i dont ponder on it day by day...

well i want to know what it is about your parents, what has or does your parents do to make you feel loved....or just things that youre proud of...

my dad........

he used to stick me on his longbord when i was like 2 years old and take me surfing with him.....i can remember him sticking me on the nose of his board and just surf the wave as i would gaze into the fast moving water.....i remember looking into the reef but i wasnt in fear...cause i was surfing with my dad...

he told me one time while he was surfing something scraped his foot...it was a fin of a tigershark....he said it kinda just surfed with him.

my dad is the only person in our nations history to be riding a bannana board in our nations NAVAL ACADEMY...he was a captian of his ship when he passed away...he wrote this letter speaking on how happy he was...like it was time, his time.

my mom....

my mom is inspirational,but can be a bitch at times..[women]

but a lot of my friends tell me that they come to see my mom just to talk to her.my moms friends tell me on how old she is but her spirit is so young.she almost died more times than i know and i feel as if shes holding on just to take care of my brothers and i until we're ready...

she is very strong.sometimes i cant believe it.my mom is turnin into a semi alchoholic,but shes like me...has the time of her life...tells the truth about things....

well in the 17 yrs of my time with my dad..we only got into one argument,that lasted for exactly a couple of seconds...cause of his new bitch wife told him a lie about me and when he confronted me about some so-called dirty deed i did to his wife...i gave him the answer that she lied and he believed me....his wife was a shedevil..

i argue with my mom constantly...thats cause we're too alike.and of her bitchass husband,my stepfather that gets drunk off of 2 beers and tries to pick fights with me...he always loses....:beat: now that hes gone.we get along a lot better.me and my stepdad that is...we can be man to man with each other.

well,

i love my parents...they've done well with me.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't really wanna do a ton of writing (maybe later...) so i'll keep it brief...

my mom's cool... she's into punk. she worked for virgin records when they started up. she did almost all of the cover art for them for the first few years... she knows i write and doesn't care, as long as i don't get popped... she gets tattooed at my shop. when she gets her chest piece started she may start to beat me in most skin covered...

now for my dad- i fairly recently found out that the guy i've known as my dad isn't really my dad... explains alot. as for my real dad, i've never met him, but i know who he is... he's a rather famous musician...

my dad that i call my dad and have known as my dad is a cheap fuck... he practices accupuncture, so he's got a good chunk of cash, but none of my family ever sees any of it, and you definately wouldn't know he's as loaded as he is just from looking at him... he's a nice enough guy, but his ideals and mine tend to clash alot... it took a long time for him to accept my tattoos, and he's still pissed about me dropping out of college again... but he's starting to understand the tattoo thing, and i've been getting him into hot rods, so that's cool...

i guess that really wasn't as brief as i wanted it to be... oh well...

Guest platapie

my mom is hella cool most of the time. she nos i do graff and alot of other bad shit and she just tells me whats up on the real like its dumb of me to do and i shouldnt but she tells me not to do it in a your old enuff to make your own decsions way. and she loves me she supports me in alomst every other asspect of life.

i find my father to be a cock smokeing jerk face. who beats on women and if i ever see that piece of shit again im a kill that fucker.

well i was adopted at birth

i have seen pictures of my 'real' mom, she worked in a hotel and got knocked up by a customer. its really all a mystery to me that i dont want to unravel because i started to and i didnt like where it was going.

but onto my family that i know...

my mom is cool i havent seen her in a few years

she used to be a teacher, now shes off in europe having fun i guess

my dad well im not sure what hes doing nowadays

he was an awesome dad when i was younger

my parents never really cared what i went out and did as long

as i took care of what i had to take care of (school, work)

they got a divorce when i was 8 or so as im sure alot of your parents did also, after the divorce i had all the freedom i ever wanted but it wasnt all its cracked up to be, i got in alot of trouble and other such things... blar im sick of typing, bye bye

my dad stopped caring about me when i just got up and left last october. he spends 90% of his time at church volounteering with little jobs (he's retired) and the other 10% he spends with his new girlfriend that is like 12 years younger than him. plus he's a big republican...

Guest ego trippin

my parents have always been reasonably cool. They were a little restrictive on my social life when i was younger, like 14-15, but now that i'm 18, they let me have pretty much free reign over my life. They don't like me doing graff, but they don't stop me, pretty much cause they know they can't. My dad hates it and my mum pretends to when he's around, but other times she's almost encouraging. I tell them i only do legals, but they know thats bullshit, especially when i get home at 7 in the morning with a backpack rattling suspiciously. Mum's starting to get interested though. She look's through my flicks and says "ooh, that one's nice" and other such non-writer cliches. I've always been my mums favourite son, which is a bonus when i'm in trouble. My dad can be a tight assed bastard sometimes, but i mostly get along with him. All in all, i've had a pretty good family life. No divorces or seperations and thanks to them, i've turned out all right

my moms is a little old church lady... cool as hell, she has always supported any idea that i want to do with my life and encourged my to go full speed ahead with what ever i do.

my dad has 3 Phd's(no shit) and is smartest guy i know, except instead of making bank teaching at any college of his choice he chose to work for the government... so he make crap money. i always tell him to get into the game show ring he could fucking blow anyone away at jepordy or win ben stiens money.

the are both form england so the speak all funny like, and used to cook some awful brtish dihes that the ate when they grew up... i guess it is some sort of hazing process.

anyways i see them like once in a blue moon now... and when we meet up, we get hella drinking done. they were always cool like that ever since i was like 12 they would let me take beers out of the fridge.

the only thing they really get on me about is the fact i still write. they used to think it was cute and funny when i was like 14 but they never thought i would be doing it at the age of 25.

:o

Guest unoprimero

my mom used to be there for me whenever i needed her when i was younger, she was pretty much my support system after my dad got sent to jail when i was 3. then she got into a bunch of "shit" and turned on me just like my dad did. my dad doesnt do shit for me, and the last i remember of him was me laying on the floor getting the shit kicked out of me for no reason, i mustve been about 7 or 8. anyways, my mom's pure flake now and cant even support me let alone her own "bad habits" (thats another story). yup, lifes good....

Guest JoeHatesCops

My mom used to be hella cool and normal, but since my dads death las year, she has gone crazy, but then it turns out she was always crazy, and has been fucking with my life, and I never knew it, I used to think my mom was cool (shes bought me paint before, and is sorta cool with it) I now know shes just this insecure old crazy lady, who iw ish I could love as much as I used to. My dad was a homie, and all my freinds knew that, I wish I could be like my dad, without marrying a crazy wife.

When My dad died, my life went downhill

my parents are two of the coolest people i know....actually they are THE two coolest people i know. i look back on everything they did and im happy.....these two people knew how to parent, they walked that line right in between too strict and too relaxed which helped keep me in line as well as allow me to fuck up and learn things on my own.....i could go on and on but im not.....all i can hope for is that when i have kids i do it just like they did, im a seriously lucky guy......

Guest Smok

My mom: well, she's my mom.

My dad: Left when I was about 1 year old, came back around the time I was about five, left again when I was six. Didn't really seen him much again until I was 12, when he moved back in with us. And for the last five years I've probably said less to him than I've typed on this fuckin message board in the last month.

my mom is fat, mean, and spends about $350 a day (6 or 7 hours) on ebay. she does nothing (we have maids) except play on the computer. i have to beg her away so i can check my email.

my dad is cool but a wiener because he does what my mom tells him to do no matter what.

my dad is rich. i hope he has a woman on the side who is at least nice to him.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by boogie hands

my parents are two of the coolest people i know....actually they are THE two coolest people i know. i look back on everything they did and im happy.....these two people knew how to parent, they walked that line right in between too strict and too relaxed which helped keep me in line as well as allow me to fuck up and learn things on my own.....i could go on and on but im not.....all i can hope for is that when i have kids i do it just like they did, im a seriously lucky guy......

These are the exact same words I was gonna say. Here's why. Beer,

El Mamerro

my parents divorced when i was eight. when they were together it was one long fight. my dad was always verbally abusive to my mom and i, and physically abusive to me a couple times on top of the routine spankings..

my mom.. she's always, always supported me in art, even a little in graffiti. she's always been there for me, helped me deal with my dad, tried to find positive ways to vent angst, etc. she's always been the liberal parent, and we have always been able to talk about anything.

she is super cool, but i've noticed that i respect her a little less now. she doesn't have a "real" job, and it's not like it's because she loves the one she has (doing anything from handyman shit to painting murals in designer homes). she's at an age when medical benefits are worth working a bad job to get 'em, but she can't bring herself to do it or something. i'm sure i'll be supporting her sometime soon, which is fine by me.

my dad.. he's cooled out a bit after seeing that our relationship has been pretty much nil. i left home on a neutral-to-bad note as soon as i could support myself, and that made him re-evaluate his parenting. he's still got a horrible temper, but it's not aimed at the family as much as it used to be. he is pretty conservative, tried to raise me and my siblings using the mormon church as a crutch.

he's not as supportive as i wish he was.. always discouraged my art and hated my skateboarding. he has always been a good provider, and always busts his ass for the family. i'm glad he was more strict than my mom. we get along okay nowadays. i love both my parents.

sorry about the novel.. i need a journal or something.

I really dont have a family

Well my mom basically abandond me at like 8 and imy dad works from 4am till 6pm everyday execpt sunday so i basically had to rasie myself and mature alot sooner than most people. my mom does live with me but i hate her because she used to beat the shit out of me before she stop taking care of me and my parents sleep in different room. i have parents its just i guess my best friends parents are more of parents than mine...i hate my mom. i love my dad. thats all i gotta say

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my mom is cool, but she worries too god damn much, and she is restrictive as hell and worries too much about me getting a college educatoin and shit.....shes strict....( i had a 430 curfew in 7th grade) and is always demanding where i am....my life is too restricted and this is why im so pissed all the time

NOW MY DAD HOWEVER.....is a big crybaby, a possesive freak, old fashioned, moralistic white dude....who constantly gets on my case about being moral and good and how stupid graffiti is and that im a fuck up, i ALWAYS get into fights with him, as you may have read...me and him are so fuckin different it aint even funny....once and while he shows the traits of a good dad, like when he was chill the night i got caught for graff...but most of the time he is a stupid asshole too set on family values, and considers me and my brother "his boys" and shit.......

so in conclusion....my life would be 20X better if i didnt listen to my parents, but i do, i come home early, have no girlfriend, get pissed at everything, etc etc etc etc etc etc......i kno i can just straight up not listen to my dad...but my mom is so fragile and shit, i just dont have the balls to disrespect her like that

Archived