******12oz memories*****

Guest im not witty

Originally posted by NightOwl@Mar 22 2006, 02:11 PM

remeber when willy.wonka got into that racial fight with that black dude from florida? the guy got all pissed cause wonka used the word monkey on a guy he didnt know was black and he made like wonka was a racist..

so wonka posted like a hundred pictures of what racism looked like..

"the jolly nigger" you can run a search on google...

but people that havent been on 12oz for years come up and talks to me about that.

jollyn.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by El Mamerro@May 2 2002, 08:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, I remember when Secret e-mailed me that Edmo thread, waaaaay before I was in here, and I almost shit my pants on every single picture. I would say that thread was singlehandedly responsible for me joining this place.

Seanbaby rocks. Beer,

El Mamerro

oh shit

I remember recognizing you as chronos or something like that from a bboy forum because you signed every post

beer,

Originally posted by MAR@Mar 22 2006, 08:12 PM

heres the kaws thread.

clickity

I just read through it all and i found it interesting.

haahhaha..this is the most awesome 12oz thread ever..

I never knew a member as awesome as "Christ puncher oner" existed and also ..Seeking calling "Kaws: the house nigger of graffiti" was classic..

good find Lens

Guest -MOE LESTER-

REMEMBER MAPO???? THAT FUCKING NIGGER HAHAH HE WAS LIKE 30 AND STILL A VIRGIN, AND POSTED STORIES ABOUT TALKING TO SOME GIRL AT THE MALL

and remember my own sad virgin escapades, its funny how i popped the cherry right after i took a 1.5 year long 12oz hiatus

who remembers swif1? the asian raver...that fool sent me two packs of cigerettes he stole from his work for no reason haha that was a good gift

there was tue_skinny, tease, and a few others. Christ Punchers golden days, althogh he kinda sucks now

and when we first started seeing DETOS ugly ass pink font and everyone clowned on him

tease painting brandi's room, hahahah

jesus potato

cooking with are2

zack morris and his smily face nuts

seeking always crackin me up

makros' goth picture faze

bobobi12 the fuckin cop

peanut butter and jelly time pussy girl

fucking kristys slutty ass

wrongo sal and devilush's tits

when i got married

and my favorite: kabar. <3

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Mar 22 2006, 08:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Mar 22 2006, 08:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yoshy@May 1 2002, 11:55 AM

threads in channel 0 with no subject so you had be stealth to get in!

damn i was just talking about this yesterday

[/b]

He's on to us. Now we have to time travel back to 02 and smoke him

Originally posted by Misteraven+May 16 2002, 04:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - May 16 2002, 04:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone feel like taking on the task of finding all the classic threads and posting all the links. Maybe I'll put together a best of 12oz section someday or something.

[/b]

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 23 2006, 02:11 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Mar 22 2006, 08:12 PM

heres the kaws thread.

clickity

I just read through it all and i found it interesting.

haahhaha..this is the most awesome 12oz thread ever..

I never knew a member as awesome as "Christ puncher oner" existed and also ..Seeking calling "Kaws: the house nigger of graffiti" was classic..

good find Lens

I know, right?

But I followed the KAWS CHOMPER art debate thread and although it was full of good stuff, i guess i was thinking of the KAWS CHOMPER PHOTOSHOP thread. Can someone find that? Talk about creativity.

Also...

-Post your animated TEASE gifs

-Does anyone remember ILoveUnicorns? He had that great comment about throwing someone into a pond and ultimately got banned for posting a link to some 70 yr old men having a gay orgy. Ewe, not that great of a memory now that i think about it.

I was never a fan of ChristPuncherOner. I just couldn't get through his posts... and I normally read every post in a thread. I think that when someone is typing in "that style" -- and I think you all know what I mean by that-- it's actually easier to read if it's in all caps. Look at MeroSeis, with the lower case letters-- it's just not the same.

That Kaws thread was one of the best, most interesting, insightful, and entertaining threads we've had on here, at least for the first four pages. I remember lurking that one in my early days, as it was one of the few that really made me want to post. Someone should unlock it so we can discuss the topic with the benefit of hindsight, current events, and new opinions.

And I think it was Lemonparty.com that finally got Unicornloveroner banished.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Raw fish@Mar 23 2006, 05:09 AM

anyone remember the dude who had a screen name that was something like onelifetolive or daysofourlives, some soap opera title, and would post these long scripts clowning on whatever thread it was in? that was good times

YES> i need to see that right now.

Archived