Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The days of Horchata and Paint..part two

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest duh-rye-won

got fiber?

feelin menes' skulls. dope

mac has sick skills but why does he always paint portraits of those constipated dudes?

Guest Pilau Hands

YES! Absolutely beautiful.

Rock it rain or shine!

I'll be awaiting a super long letter siloe. I'm eager to hear from you. Mac told me about that wall...I guess our friend wasn't as calm and spiricheeal as he thought. Spiricheeality only gets you so far I guess, before you start hitting things with a skate board, swinging your buffalo medallion into the wall.

Ballin' outta control

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

wow.. you're painting with some really good guys these days. I'm always impressed. menes is super crunch-tastic. I keep dreaming that LF will make a comeback.. ahh... where's most of that from?

oh..he said LF...haha I forgot all about them..wow

its kind of a journey from LA to Arizona to Texas elsewhere..send me some mail..we should catch up.

and for another answer to a question..yes it would be the grave from el paso..I dont think I will ever experiance again a place like el paso..haha

and to answer another question..Do you wonder why you always look at Mac's characters and think constipation? I see anger hapiness..etc..Maybe its you..oh shit

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by siloette

and to answer another question..Do you wonder why you always look at Mac's characters and think constipation? I see anger hapiness..etc..Maybe its you..oh shit

i'm actually pretty regular

Guest blood as ink

nice post...loving the menes...the foolish pride tag looks alot like emuse's handstyles...but not complaining...just comparing...very nice.