The days of Horchata and Paint..part two

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

wow.. you're painting with some really good guys these days. I'm always impressed. menes is super crunch-tastic. I keep dreaming that LF will make a comeback.. ahh... where's most of that from?

oh..he said LF...haha I forgot all about them..wow

its kind of a journey from LA to Arizona to Texas elsewhere..send me some mail..we should catch up.

and for another answer to a question..yes it would be the grave from el paso..I dont think I will ever experiance again a place like el paso..haha

and to answer another question..Do you wonder why you always look at Mac's characters and think constipation? I see anger hapiness..etc..Maybe its you..oh shit

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by siloette

and to answer another question..Do you wonder why you always look at Mac's characters and think constipation? I see anger hapiness..etc..Maybe its you..oh shit

i'm actually pretty regular

Guest blood as ink

nice post...loving the menes...the foolish pride tag looks alot like emuse's handstyles...but not complaining...just comparing...very nice.

Originally posted by Some1

Its amazing how much style can come out of a copy machine!

i think what this guys getting at is Macs faces look as though people have put they're face on a photocopier and then Macs painted what has printed out...which is what i FIRST thought, and I like that concept anyway...

Your letters are getting tastier silo..

nothin but props for the both of you...

Originally posted by pimp n panda

nice nice nice... that canvas is ... well, making me speechless... heheheh

good work, y'all.

well glad it went where it did then..:)

augh..about the hating or loving thing..who knows..

I enjoy his letters personally..I think he just has more fun and gets more satisfaction out of realistics or portraits..I know I feel that way myself..I have a better time painting characters..

Ill find some pictures of his peices..they're well done..

Archived