coke blows

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

yeah you heard me, fuck that bullshit going up to nose and shit. I seen to many get throwed up off that white. I know dealers and i was gonna slang that shit but ive seen what that shit does to people. Next thing you know your gonna be snorting heroin and then slamming the shit. Fuck narcotics including speed even if half the amphetamines i take are legal. Fuck drugs all of them, they ruin people, and your humanity bleeds all over your face. People now if you use drugs, its in your eyes, when they look into they can see you are enlsaved to a substance. And fuck X thats shits for junkies and crackheads and if you do it on a regular basis, FUCK YOU. oh and to that fool who posted aying coke was fun... Its a rich mans drug. It will be no fun when you start doing it and then talking shit to people on it thinkign you are the shit, cause when you see them fools you hassled when you are not on blow, you will wither like a dying rose because coke makes you insecure and it makes the isecure falsely secure. I KILL COKEHEADS. hands fown you fucks are a menace to society.

l0rd Ka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're right....not just about coke, but about drugs. Dependency on a substance is for the weak minded. My next step is to quit smoking weed. That shit slows me down and makes me....are you ready....stoned....*GASP*.

Really though, being stoned is stupid, and you don't get much from it, except left in the dust by the sober people. I was reading another post last night about someone that gets more girls now because they're on the ball from not being stoned. That's incentive enough to quit doing drugs, if you like the girls on earth, stop being a space cadet.

Guest --zeSto--

usually when MrRaven closes a thread...

it usually means STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

but I do agree with you on some points...

"Coke is God's way of telling you that you have too much money."

-John Candy

Originally posted by blink_ATX

hands fown you fucks are a menace to society.

yeah, dickwads say this about writers too. You just sided with the Drug Buff, the "War on Personal Freedom" (cheers, Bill). Stay the fuck out of my life, little boy. When you grow up, are you going to support legislation effecting MY LIFE just because YOU don't feel like doing drugs? You just claimed you were going to deal drugs at some point!!! Obviously you don't think too hard on you veiws.......so don't impose them on others....

i cant even comment on how much i hate this drug.

it took one of the best things ive ever had.

go ahead, free love, do drugs, get real high, be fucking cool, dont count on my sympathy when they find your body 4 days old in the back of a parking garage with the needle still stuck in your arm from doing speedballs.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i cant even comment on how much i hate this drug.

it took one of the best things ive ever had.

go ahead, free love, do drugs, get real high, be fucking cool, dont count on my sympathy when they find your body 4 days old in the back of a parking garage with the needle still stuck in your arm from doing speedballs.

I'm sorry you're unhappy. But no one is making you do drugs, or your friends/family

I never asked for any sympathy for my behaviour, I don't have to justify what I choose to do. My point is no one has a right to decide what you can and can't do to yourself/body. It's yours.

its true...

one of my friend lost her mind to drugs...I knew her as she was going deeper and deeper into her abuse problem, i would phone her and see what she was doing...at the time her parents split and she went with the one with no rules. She was young and very creative....she started going to raves, using E, and then trying everything out there....by the end, she had dragged others into the void and exploited her mind...

Fuck drugs, if it is something that controls you, then why do you do it?

I hate control, I fight it everyday...I guess that is why i am opposed to something that would damper my control on everything...

just a rant...im bored right now:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I'm sorry you're unhappy. But no one is making you do drugs, or your friends/family

I never asked for any sympathy for my behaviour, I don't have to justify what I choose to do. My point is no one has a right to decide what you can and can't do to yourself/body. It's yours.

sometimes your in a istuation where you cant escape drugs. and thats why you do them. somewhere where its basially forced upon you. thats why im so upset about them, i really could care less what you do with your life, im just disgruntled about the situation someone very close to me had to go thru. go have fun doing drugs, your right it is your body. just be careful with it. im sure you dont want your family and friends to have to go through what so many others went through. seriously, if your going to do them, just be smart about it. but sooner or later, it will affect you. take care.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

sometimes your in a istuation where you cant escape drugs. and thats why you do them. somewhere where its basially forced upon you. thats why im so upset about them, i really could care less what you do with your life, im just disgruntled about the situation someone very close to me had to go thru. go have fun doing drugs, your right it is your body. just be careful with it. im sure you dont want your family and friends to have to go through what so many others went through. seriously, if your going to do them, just be smart about it. but sooner or later, it will affect you. take care.

It has *effected* me. If they didn't, I wouldn't do them. They changed my life, some ways good, some bad.

I am very careful, and I am VERY well informed. This is because I am an overly analytical person by nature, so I researched them first. Other people are not so analytical.

Which is my point. Instead of exposing young people with hearsay/all out lies/ and 3rd hand info, they should be educated in the truth. There are plenty of REAL reasons to be afraid of drugs - but all the bullshit flying around is counterproductive. If kids hear that marihuana is a gateway drug straight to smack, then they try it and that doesn't happen, they will discount other LEGITIMATE thing they've been told.

Disinformation kills

I've done Hash, dxm, lsa, E, nutmeg, and amphetamines

The only one I regret is amphetamines, and I was prescribed that one

It doesn't make me a lesser person

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Sorry but those drugs are nowhere near the same category as coke......

I agree wholeheartedly. That's because I informed myself beforehand, with the facts, and came to the conclusion it would not be a healthy thing for me.

know your substance, know your source, know your self

Guest --zeSto--

^

just as a side note...

Coke is usually cleaner then most other street drugs,

simply because it's easier to check for purity. God knows

what ends up inside a gel cap or in a tablet.

E is filed with nasty junk.

Guest --zeSto--

^

I would have a hard time trusting any drug dealer.

Who's going to say "..oh yeah, my product is garbage.."

The entire "industry" of illegal drugs is a hustle,

so I wont trust anything I cant tell for myself.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^

I would have a hard time trusting any drug dealer.

Who's going to say "..oh yeah, my product is garbage.."

The entire "industry" of illegal drugs is a hustle,

so I wont trust anything I cant tell for myself.

I understand that, but I only aquire (esp E) from close friends, and I only take it after I've spoken to someone who hase sampled these particular goods......

Guest Ted Wakowski

My point is no one has a right to decide what you can and can't do to yourself/body. It's yours.

What about the effects the drugs you buy have on OTHER people?

I've known some vegan tree-huggers who've done more drugs than Ozzy, seems hypocritical to me.

Here's a few facts about what further impact the illegal drug trade has on the world beyond people's personal issues:

In order to comply with United States' demands to stop coca production, Colombia uses aerial spraying to drop herbicides on illicit crops. Since these crops are the peasants' only source of income they move into the Amazon rainforest and farm on steep hillsides. This constant push on peasants has led to the clearing of over 1.75 million acres of rainforest.

Source: Trade and Environment Database (TED), TED Case Studies: Columbia Coca Trade (Washington DC: American University, 1997), pp. 4-8.

Since it is illegal to manufacture cocaine, its producers must hide their facilities in the forests of South America making it impossible to properly dispose of chemical wastes. It is estimated that the unregulated manufacture of cocaine results in 10 million liters of sulfuric acid, 16 million liters of ethyl ether, 8 million liters of acetone and from 40-770 million liters of kerosene being poured directly into the ground in the Andean region, mainly Colombia.

Source: Same as above.

Also don't forget the innocent people who are killed in the name of drug traffic and sales. You buy coke, you're supporting it.

cokes not the white demon most think it is...it is if you dont understand the word "moderation" .... i can see myself doing coke 4 times a year or so utnil i die...whats 3.5 grams every 3/4 months.. yeah yeah yeah bitch bitch bitch....but definately dont say something is bad when you participate in vandalizing others property.

and by the way..why dont you bitch about alcohol since it has caused waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more deaths? or tobacco? cuntrock.

bottom line, fuck with coke, and your putting your life in danger every time you use it. the shit that you thought was 75% pure could be 99% pure, and that little more you take could throw you over the edge. but hey, have a good time.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

What about the effects the drugs you buy have on OTHER people?

I've known some vegan tree-huggers who've done more drugs than Ozzy, seems hypocritical to me.

Here's a few facts about what further impact the illegal drug trade has on the world beyond people's personal issues:

In order to comply with United States' demands to stop coca production, Colombia uses aerial spraying to drop herbicides on illicit crops. Since these crops are the peasants' only source of income they move into the Amazon rainforest and farm on steep hillsides. This constant push on peasants has led to the clearing of over 1.75 million acres of rainforest.

Source: Trade and Environment Database (TED), TED Case Studies: Columbia Coca Trade (Washington DC: American University, 1997), pp. 4-8.

Since it is illegal to manufacture cocaine, its producers must hide their facilities in the forests of South America making it impossible to properly dispose of chemical wastes. It is estimated that the unregulated manufacture of cocaine results in 10 million liters of sulfuric acid, 16 million liters of ethyl ether, 8 million liters of acetone and from 40-770 million liters of kerosene being poured directly into the ground in the Andean region, mainly Colombia.

Source: Same as above.

Also don't forget the innocent people who are killed in the name of drug traffic and sales. You buy coke, you're supporting it.

wow, you're right man. You know what would FIX those problems?

L-E-G-A-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N

Both of you major examples start with

a) to comply with US demands to stop...(a fucking plant from growing)

B) because its illegal to manufacture.......

Did you not notice this before?

Guest benStein.

I agree wholeheartedly. That's because I informed myself beforehand, with the facts, and came to the conclusion it would not be a healthy thing for me.

know your substance, know your source, know your self

"know your substance, know your source, know your self"

haha that's from erowid.com. what a great quote :D

Archived