new jersey highways / tracks

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bruce Springsteen

wowzers, love them flicks crush, beautiful work,i guess it's not a rumor that jersey gets dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Originally posted by Bruce Springsteen:

lol, hey fr8oholic,did you ever hear of these nwjersey writers? I have'nt, if your highways get buffed travel somewhere else pussies, every other real writer does. ask max wienburg,he'll tell ya. bump for real nj writers.

highways in morris county which i assume is what is being talked about were bombed very hard around 93-94 when the barriers first went up. now shit gets buffed in a week. it wasn't a few dedicated individuals like cen jersey is now but a big trend where everyone and their mother was writing for a short time. kids from essex, paterson and nyc were also in on the action only a few people really stood out like relek qm8 and alien. in terms of just paint on the wall, not quality or complexity, the hardest hit highway that i ever saw in jersey was taking 280 to 80 out to pensyvania in what must have been february 94. it was pretty much straight fill ins plus the ocaisional peice for about an estimated 10 to15 miles. as far a i know all the people who bombed those highsways stoped writing years ago. the only thing i can compare it to would be the cross bronx circa 90.

who gives a shit..just paint what you feel like painting. if you feel like rocking highways than do it. if you feel like painting freights than do it. graff should be a self indulgent sport. do what you like best and don't try to impress anyone or fulfill some sort of requirements.

other than that i really hate all style that comes from northern jersey..so central jersey still takes the cake. so blah..

Originally posted by javier yardbirds:

who gives a shit..just paint what you feel like painting. if you feel like rocking highways than do it. if you feel like painting freights than do it. graff should be a self indulgent sport. do what you like best and don't try to impress anyone or fulfill some sort of requirements.

other than that i really hate all style that comes from northern jersey..so central jersey still takes the cake. so blah..

well said,well said

yea im from no east jersey morris/essex county and theres no alot of shit on the barriers but on 287 if you look theres a few nice new Pois on the bridges. On Rt 80 West theres alot alot alot of fuckin shit that hasnt been buffed in a while, i think it has somethin to do wit the towns cuz east on rt 80 towards newark shits been buffed like a few months ago.

Originally posted by TheGarbageMan:

On Rt 80 West theres alot alot alot of fuckin shit that hasnt been buffed in a while

Have any fliks? I know that stuff is tough to get pictures of .. if ya got any and wanna trade fliks I'm down like the stock market.

• 2 weeks later...

why everyone hatin on POIS, man that kid has mad ups where i am, and i think he is ill, dont take his shit down, post more...

------------------

SPEEKS, PACE, PACE-WON, KADE, FLOW ONE= DMI tresh oner from 357 is a fucking rat

• 4 weeks later...

i have a pois shrine, haha sureeeeee. he just has some skill, and i dont think he is gettin the credit he deserves, same with all jersey graf writers. and the sound barriers are dry this summer. just a miss 17 bomb and thats gone now

• 3 weeks later...

Archived