new jersey highways / tracks

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

the buff is starting to wear off though, you can see old stuff faintly...

Guest MystikPW

thankyou for those...thats an emo throw, they are fuckin sick...i have a piece he did on my wall...i want to show everyone but i dont have access to a scanner, ill get it up by next week

Whoa, the ****** line - nice fliks. Looks like Emo's hit some tough spots.

Originally posted by cplus1:

..up in north west jersey they buff that shit the very next day....

..Believe that!!

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-02-2001).]

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

Now, as opposed to when? That shit's been going on for a long time and in cities like LA and NYC the top highway era is long over. Ten years ago NYC's roadways were a patchwork of black and silver. It was so much fun riding into the city. Nowadays that shit is basically clean. Last time I was down there, I saw like three NET tags.

thats a line dooleo said int gtv #1 so shut up

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

thats a line dooleo said int gtv #1 so shut up

??

He said that whole thing? Damn, I must be psychic... or just one of those lines? Anyway, last graf video I watched was whichever Video Graf had MQ in it. That must have been 1993.

As for that shutting up part, I'd really rather not. How about you not say stupid shit and we call it even?

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest Bruce Springsteen

hey drunk i've seen the dedication, i was actually there for the ceremony. thanks for

the feedback, make sure to pick up the new album in stores june 12th. oh can someone post some more flicks pleassssssssssssssse!

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

i was taking about what i originally said stupid

so shut

How am I supposed to know who you're quoting? And who cares who you're quoting anyway? You're the one that wrote that on here, not him. Just because you saw it in a video doesn't make it some pearl of wisdom.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by Bruce Springsteen:

... as far as nwjersey never seen anything up?does anyone even paint up there?

Heads definitely paint (sure, askes, and coe always kill that shit) but like cplus wrote before, they buff CONSTANTLY. Sometimes shit will run in the winter when it's too cold to buff.

Guest fr8lover

its not like i didnt see some amazing stuff, but like i said this was all i was able to flick...the main reason for the post was that some people would post some of the good shit...i agree that from what i saw in jersey it was misrepresented somewhat on the board, but thats why you should post some flix...

it was so fun to take the train back from new york and just stare out the window and see some really great shit...

even saw a bunch of stuff from some people on the board here http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

Guest Bruce Springsteen

nice post, but there is alot of stuff that was not covered. there is so much more out here in the nj state. post more.what about rime? xide? klas?kemos? as far as nwjersey never seen anything up?does anyone even paint up there? looks like central jersey cats take the cake.gotta go, i have a sound check at the stone pony today.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

new jeru got shit locked.. dont worry about it if you doubt it... cipha cipha

Guest fr8lover

no shit fr8o...i was seeing all that shit in mags, and im looking out the window at stops in newark and i see this shit...fucking chip and newa every 3 seconds then that fucking saw that chip/anger/nace/bleek wall i fucking pissed my pantaloons on the spot!

Archived