Just a Request

bobobi11

I am posting this here because I know that most members look here at some point or another.

This is Bobobi and I am only on here for this one post. I have frequently been receiving emails from what I am sure is a rerouter that contain viruses. I have been receiving these on average of 2-3 or more a day. Not too worried about it, because my virus program catches and quarantines them. However I have received information that makes me think that the same person is also spamming infected files to the NoGraf Network as well. Again their virus program is quarantining the items before damage is done.

If the person responsible for this is a member of this forum I have a request. First stop wasting both of our time by doing this. All that it accomplishes is a few more messages in my inbox to delete. Second if you must continue to harass me for my actions on the board fine, leave others out of it. Third, you obviously have my email so if you are still this upset over my identification then email and tell me so instead of halfassed trying to infect my computer.

That's it. I have stayed off of this forum since I said my peace and then was later banned. I will continue to stay off the forum in the future. Moderators please feel free to ban me again if you would like, I have made my request and am out. Thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I'm sure you've made many enemies out there.

This is the consequences of your actions.

(but I doubt anyone one here would waste their time on you)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

the graffiti writers are evrywhere watching you now. mwa-hahahahaha! you ever comin to cleveland on a business trip? ill show you a good time slut.

Archived