i didnt even have to try.

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

Re: oh no!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

damn i wish i had some pakalolo....:lol:

just kidding....i also choose not to smoke "da KINE".....:lol:

Guest willy.wonka

look what i did in a other thread

8==D :o

8===============D:D

bud was first intrduced to me as,"the real shit.":lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i didnt smoke pot for like 5 months straight, then last week i started again and im getting someg good highs, im just gonna waste this eight and then i might lay off it for a while

Willy, When, Pistol, VJ, you guys must be high with all that :lol: going on.

Well thats is an interesting point that you bring up about being quiet, cause I sure am a quiet person and I smoke my share of the KB. So I may have to give this a try, I mean damn, everybodies got to stop sometime. But at the same time I fool myself that I can get the girls with the tall, quiet type routine when I'm smoking, but maybe I could get more girlies with the tall, goofy type routine. We'll see..... I am going to conduct a study...

yeah, i'm definately a quiet dude, and i'm much better off without it because i'm always drunk when i'm doing it, so that's just unhealthy as well as stupid around girls. i just have a peer pressure issue, and a love of good weed, i guess that's what keeps me coming back. smoking your 'K', smoking my regs.

Guest blood as ink
Guest platapie

i too am off the green stuff. i felt the exact same way about it. you get hella quiet and shit. its so weird i use to be so about gettign real stoned and just partying i cant even smoek and do anything now.

Archived