teaserOK

iCEBERG

holla at ya boy doggie lemme get that aim name of yours i got us a lil plan

:lol: <-thats me snickerin, like evil like an shit

dont delete this untill i get a response from tease an respond back, im just givin you mods a fair warnin.... cause you know... i dont wanna have to regulate somebody's ass for fuckin round with my business

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree with mistake but then again its just an aim name so.... anyways i got that shit good lookin out now i can stalk him as planned and you can delete your response so its not public shitness an what not mwahahahahhaaha :lol:

Guest platapie

well fine if your goign to be liek that.

abonimaldrunkman

oh nevermind... if thats your sn in your profile i got it then you uhhh... just need to be on in order for me to hook it up with the schemeness

*edit*

ok so its not.... now i got your real one, which is just as odd as your profile name so.... heres the deal

nah mapo knows better im cool with dude so he dont wanna step in an say somethin dumb cause he knows even bergs pointless threads are always a hit so fuck it

but for real all kiddin aside you should let me get your aim name too devilush so i can get at you an give your boyfriend a reason to be mad :lol:

yea i know its just the internet.... an im a loser :(

Archived