what the hell is wrong with freephoto-i.net now?

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i stick with fotango. can you remember when yourphotos.com went ape? random photos kept appearing all over the place, it was quite funny to see banners for companies who manafactured cheescake in threads about glass etch.

Guest greedy mars

no oneder my flix werent coming out..oh my, this could quite possibly be the worst day of my life that i have lived yet.Please let there not be another day like this

these free photo things are just like train yards, they start out all chill and working fine, then the rest of the graffiti culture finds out about them, rapes and pillages them and they die.

or maybe its just a server change.

it was fucked up last night. i'd try to upload a picture, it said it was uploaded but (0kb) was uploaded. haha its like the first time in awhile i checked out the flick threads and more than half of the shit is down...

Guest Pilau Hands
these free photo things are just like train yards, they start out all chill and working fine, then the rest of the graffiti culture finds out about them, rapes and pillages them and they die.

hahaha exactly. i remember the death of free hosting on angelfire, tripod, and geocities. someone said, "Hey everyone, check out freephoto-i.net!" and boom a few weeks later they had an obscene amount of new users. everything we touch turns to shit!

Archived