Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pleks1

hot females

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

 

you dont even know what fucking gender i am you homophobic pee pee face.

 

aaaaaaaahahhaha. that one made me laugh :lol:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I ACCIDENTLY REPECT FEMALES!

 

whew...at least someone does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK TO YOU!

 

YOU ARE SUCK!

 

WEED SOLVES EVERYTHING RIGHT~?!?! i hope you have pants full of liquid shits right now.

 

i make another mistake in life...i accept what is going on aorund me. i dont take anything that alters my way of thinking. what the hell is going on.

 

if i am a girl it is okay i like other women? well guess what dinky-fist, that statement makes me want to throw you into the slowly rotating gears of a very large machine. you just like to sit around and watch 2 girls fuck each other with a 2 sided dildo becuase you were brainwashed to think that that kind of stuff is amazing. i am sorry. i make so many mistakes i dont know what is going on~!!!!!

 

FOOTBALL~!

 

I FUCKING LOVE SPORTS>!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

FUCK TO YOU!

 

YOU ARE SUCK!

 

WEED SOLVES EVERYTHING RIGHT~?!?! i hope you have pants full of liquid shits right now.

 

i make another mistake in life...i accept what is going on aorund me. i dont take anything that alters my way of thinking. what the hell is going on.

 

if i am a girl it is okay i like other women? well guess what dinky-fist, that statement makes me want to throw you into the slowly rotating gears of a very large machine. you just like to sit around and watch 2 girls fuck each other with a 2 sided dildo becuase you were brainwashed to think that that kind of stuff is amazing. i am sorry. i make so many mistakes i dont know what is going on~!!!!!

 

FOOTBALL~!

 

I FUCKING LOVE SPORTS>!

 

I like football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

 

if i am a girl it is okay i like other women? well guess what dinky-fist, that statement makes me want to throw you into the slowly rotating gears of a very large machine. you just like to sit around and watch 2 girls fuck each other with a 2 sided dildo becuase you were brainwashed to think that that kind of stuff is amazing.

 

 

Remember those Brownie Points I spoke of earlier?... you just got the badge!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

that insult bounced off me like a giraffe on a rollercoaster.

 

 

what? Are the Brownies reviled in your culture? Have I commited an internet faux pas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shit, how the fuck do you have time to talk shit to people about things that don't even fucking matter. fuck sorry for having normal male urges.shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

 

 

what? Are the Brownies reviled in your culture? Have I commited an internet faux pas?

 

no that was dirceted to amazing kid 800. i accept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pleks1

shit, how the fuck do you have time to talk shit to people about things that don't even fucking matter. fuck sorry for having normal male urges.shit

 

"normal"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn...this thread sure is funny....id have to say that i feel makros shit talking a little bit more than pleks....sorry pleks.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pleks1

yes normal, i do enjoy looking at women

 

 

enjoying looking at women is insufficient proof of normality. it doesn't make me normal.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NATO

new_ch6.jpg

 

i am with you plek s iam also partial to "some of the special stuff"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

PULL ON YOUR PENIS FOR 10 DECADES I HOPE YOU BREAK YOUR LEGS 3 TIMES IN A ROW.

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...