IVO AND FRIENDS BIG DAY OUT...

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Whats up with these wak comments? How can any intelligent writer look at someone's work and asume they only rock that one style, or maybe i think this because ive seen Ivo rocking mad styles under different names since the late eighties. If you dont like the direction his graff is going in, neck up ya parrots. As for dissing Aussies writers you know when we go walkabout in other countries we crush shit......

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctsaRgay

i wonder what the average age of all these AMERICAN GRAFF EXPERTS is after all they might of painted a freight or 2 big fucking deal. hardly any trains get done innew yorkers aussies come in a destroy it numerouse times when their on tour and dontsay we have it easy noone enjoys getting the fuck kicked out of them with torches and phone books.

everyone knows that america are better than australia, their's probably as many people in new york city that graff as their is the whole of australia since we only have 20 million people in our country. Australia has really good graff artists, you just think your better cos graff started in america. the first graff in aus was back in the 40'or 50's with an aboriginal rights activists writing on trams and walls with spray paint "free aboriginal rights" and that kind of shit, i'm not saying we invented it but you didn't start the bombing side of it only the subway and peice side.

how can you call ivo a toy when he's painted more trains than any of you, writing longer than you have. he would of gone through heaps of styles before he just said fuck it, lets have fun and paint public styles, i've seen old ladies and their granchildren say they like that ivo when i've been on the train, they like the colours or when a train go's past they like it cos they can read it, and they dont like the other stuff.

ivo's already served the graff community now he serves the public community.

Originally posted by ctsaRgay

i wonder what the average age of all these AMERICAN GRAFF EXPERTS is after all they might of painted a freight or 2 big fucking deal. hardly any trains get done innew yorkers aussies come in a destroy it numerouse times when their on tour and dontsay we have it easy noone enjoys getting the fuck kicked out of them with torches and phone books.

everyone knows that america are better than australia, their's probably as many people in new york city that graff as their is the whole of australia since we only have 20 million people in our country. Australia has really good graff artists, you just think your better cos graff started in america. the first graff in aus was back in the 40'or 50's with an aboriginal rights activists writing on trams and walls with spray paint "free aboriginal rights" and that kind of shit, i'm not saying we invented it but you didn't start the bombing side of it only the subway and peice side.

how can you call ivo a toy when he's painted more trains than any of you, writing longer than you have. he would of gone through heaps of styles before he just said fuck it, lets have fun and paint public styles, i've seen old ladies and their granchildren say they like that ivo when i've been on the train, they like the colours or when a train go's past they like it cos they can read it, and they dont like the other stuff.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH ! :king: :king: :king:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by ctsaRgay

}this horse shit above is completly incorrect, whoever wrote this has no idea what the hell there talking about, and if they were any kind of writer they would know, bombing was the very root of graffiti, and it did in fact begin in new york, It was a puerto rican teenager that that began writing his name in the city, and then others saw his name and aslo began to write names on subways, and as it progressed people began to develope hand styles and this was in 1932 it was the birth of modern graff, so you see, graff in fact started on the subways, and nowhere else I have respect for any writer that loves the art, but if you don't know what your talking about, don't try to deffend yourself assumeing that eveyone is and idoit, and if you wanted to find out the truth you can find it on the net, peace...

yeah, pat yourself on the back there champ, you rule. somehow i think you skipped over a few points he was saying there. nobody was disputing what you just said, so therefore your statement is totally irrelevant to the discussion. and if you want to get into specifics the egyptians were writing on shit way back when, aborigines were drawing on shit 40,000 years ago, and the africans were rocking shit even earlier than that. so lets quit the brain flexing, cos it makes you sound like a bunch of crying hoes

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Shut the fuck up you stupid australian, and go restle some crocs. If we went to war with australia we would kick their ass.....American graff writers are much better than Australian graff writers...Australia is just a bunch of convicts.......Graff wouldnt be here if it wasnt for America.....and oh yeah AMERICA KICKS ASS YOU FUCKIN KANGAROO HUMPIN BITCH... SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL IVO TO GET SOME STYLE.

"America kicks ass" Mate seriously how old are you.... If it wasn`t for us there wouldn`t be an "America"..twat..Grow up and look threw your history books....Respect to the land of Auz..Oh yeah stop beating us at cricket have you no respect.. hehe

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Just seen the quote to do with Australians bejing croc wrestlers,kangaroo shagggers, or whatever.....Laughed my limey,football hooligan, crap cricketing head off! :lol: :lol: Nice thread by the way!

i restle crocs, why do you yanks have a problem with that? its not like we do it every day...sheesh! steve irwin is a twat, they drug all crocs he restles with 10 mins prior to action

Archived