LISA LOPES AUTOPSY

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Eski

man those flix are wrong . cant some of you show respect for the dead

g, i caint wait til the flix come out!

yeah, people who get off on seeing a dead body after hearing about thier death is a bit disturbing...like that is what thier death is about....lets go to rotten dot com and check it out.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

g, i caint wait til the flix come out!

yeah, people who get off on seeing a dead body after hearing about thier death is a bit disturbing...like that is what thier death is about....lets go to rotten dot com and check it out.

heh yeah

"They dragged a 3-month-old llama named Willie Wonka under a fence. It struggled to get away but was clubbed, kicked and punched. Its left eye was gouged out. When an adult female llama named Monopoly approached, they turned their attack on it."

got that through a link from rotten.com

Guest HESHIANDET

the picture i posted is of a man putting his head into a woman's vagina, and thats funny. you know my steeeeezzzzzz

http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1998-06-24/Bunnies.jpg'>

the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away.... the bunnies will make it all go away....

hesh... thats some fucked up shit. i dont even wanna think about situations like that.. killing a baby. at that point.. its a baby. man... some of you people around here have some serious issues... they got meds for that ya know..

1-800-boys-town

call them cats.. they can help

i completely agree with you zesto... it does say alot about the shape of society to come when kids are getting off on looking at dead people, i mean curiosity is one thing but i talk to kids who look at this stuff daily. i think operation put it correctly when they said.

"I saw this guy go down

wasn't time for fear

before his body hit the ground

(chorus)

our vulnerability is all our insensitivity

car that hit him pulled to a stop

driver hid the bottles

he anticipated cops

(chorus)

crowd assembled to take a look at death

shattered skull fragile body

blacktop running red

(chorus)

people looked bored

like expecting more

people looked bored like expecting more

(chorus)

and sympathy is only freindships whore you know

and maybe we dont know who we are anymore

another spectacle and its respectable

to take it lightly like another tv show

so desensitized so dehumanized

why stop and think when you can find someplace to go

were drowning

(chorus)

and its gonna be the death of us just you wait and see"

op-ivy knew what they were talking about for real.

^^^^^^

shut up you fucking retard, i saw photos you posted somewhere else and you're a toy anyway, not that it pertains to this, but i just wanted to say that...

anyway, curiosity is natural and you shouldn't be so closed minded, people have been fascinated and stimulated by gorey imagery forever, and it's absolutely natural... plus i for one am particularly interested to see celebrities in the ultimate position of vulnerability (DEATH) because most of us elevate them to supernatural levels and view them as nearly supernatural, something like an autopsy photo is just very tangible proof of their mortality...

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

anyway, curiosity is natural and you shouldn't be so closed minded, people have been fascinated and stimulated by gorey imagery forever, and it's absolutely natural... plus i for one am particularly interested to see celebrities in the ultimate position of vulnerability (DEATH) because most of us elevate them to supernatural levels and view them as nearly supernatural, something like an autopsy photo is just very tangible proof of their mortality...

uh huh:rolleyes: didn't you admit earlier that it was just for cheap thrills?

^^^^^^

shut up you fucking retard, i saw photos you posted somewhere else and you're a toy anyway, not that it pertains to this, but i just wanted to say that...

please oh please tell me he's talking about me... please...

Re: 12 year old

a dude i used to know would have called a comment of this nature a "non-statement" which is exactly what it is, because it has no meaning...

as if all the time i spend browsing the internet for photographs of left-eye lopes' autopsy would otherwise have been used to "learn and grow as a human" ... come on dude, that means nothing?!?! i'm allowed to do whatever i want, whenever i want, and sue me for calling 'em how i see 'em... a lot of you are mad corny and it's not my fault, so skip the projection!

i was makin a point sorry you didnt understand.....

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

the picture i posted is of a man putting his head into a woman's vagina, and thats funny. you know my steeeeezzzzzz

haha yeah i seen that video. the guy with his head in her snatch has a bald head and theyre both yelling up in german and shit. anyways"..let me get a peak at that baby.."

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hey marlboro, how about a nice warm cup of

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i for one am particularly interested to see celebrities in the ultimate position of vulnerability (DEATH) because most of us elevate them to supernatural levels and view them as nearly supernatural, something like an autopsy photo is just very tangible proof of their mortality...

bleh

what a bunch of bullshit

i didn't realize we couldn't talk about drugs!

and why is everyone so negative about death? it's a part of life (so to speak)

Don't be obtuse, being negative about death is one thing, posting pictures of people who died a violent death for your own "cheap thirlls" is quite another

ps www.dictionary.com. in case you aren't clear about obtuse......

Archived