UK WALLS.....

vynlone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ow can you call uk graffiti wak

everything ive seen ive liked, i mean no doubt there will be toys but what country dosent have em (with the exeption of germany :) kiddin)

rough, system, part 2 arkae, juice, tasek,nema, nomad, dryed, luna...and like a billion more they have had such an impact on the world

Re: Europe

>>The only thing really that fucks things up over here is the attitude sometimes..<<

This is a sincere question, could you explain what attitude you mean. And how in effect it fucks things up. ta.

Also chief, please remove "Rough" from your list, he deserves no credit or recognition, he is a grass.

rough..

what! roughe came over to australia a few times and went crazy... they did like 4-5 murals in about 1 month..he also has dope abstract styles and comes up with intence ideas..how can you say his grass!??!?

Guest SE4_2002

rib

Where other countries in europe kinda work together we don`t so much, it would be nice in a way if we still had the writers bench in Covent, least that way all beef`s could be sorted.Basically there more hating here I guess. Kinda waffling a bit, but I hope you get me drift..Oh yeah second you on the Rough !off off off!!

Guest SE4_2002

chiefblame

it goes back to him grassing on Drax, me thinks..Not saying he`s a bad painter, just a dick who also is a grass.

Guest imported_b0b

Re: rough..

Originally posted by cheifblame

what! how can you say his grass!??!?

Because when he got arrested he informed on one of the Kings of London, which lead to that person having a high profile court case. Rough is a grass, simple fact. He can't paint in London at all, because he is too scared of someone seeing him, his stuff won't last 5 minutes either. He grassed about 8 years ago now and still he is living with the consequences of his actions.

Guest imported_b0b

Now I get to say one of my favorite sermons:

In the graf world your status is a combination of three seperate attrbutes (which more or less are all equally important):

1. Style

2. Fame

3. Respect

Rough has style, he has fame, but he does have a single ounce of respect which means his status is rather low.

Guest SE4_2002

Archived