Do you think using knives to solve problems is OK?

Guest OVERsketched

Guest OVERsketched

I was just wondering what everybodies tance on using knives was.....Personally i hate the fuckers an in no way would i ever use one unless i got stabbed first...I would pull a huge machete on the cunt and maybe not do anything but just scare the dog....I am asking this because a go friend got stabbed for NO REASON the other night by people i have met a few times i dont in anyway consider what they did to my boy and i realy want revenge.......?????? :confused: Just put up your opinions......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I carry a knife where ever I go...but not really for protection, it just comes in handy when something needs to be cut and I do not have the balls to use it on someone. If I even could get the sack to pull it out it would be in hopes that it would scare someone enough that they would back down from whatever they were about to do.

Guest OVERsketched

Yeah i feel the same way but if the cunt gets taken to court then hes friends will seek revenge on my friends ass and he has had enough shit through these dick heads........I wish there were some sort of well if youve seen the movie [The Bondock Saints] They kill people who commit crimes that are against humanity......That would be fukin sick cause i wouldnt have to do anything.........I am still thinking bout jumpin the cunt and fuckin him with good and prper ass beating.....I dont want to sound like a pussy but to do that and it not to come back to my friend i would of cours have to wear a mask or some shit....But still that is hard considering there arent to many people round where i am from that are my height.....;)

knives are ok if you don't have a gun or AR15 around.

you'd only stab someone if they stabbed you first?

dude in my neck of the woods it's kill or be killed, if you get stabbed chances are your gonna die. People don't just stab people a little.

On a side note. A couple of my friends got stuck pretty bad. I woulda been fucked up to but my boy told me to go around the lock to pick up the guys and weapons. I was gone for less than 2 minutes and there were cut pretty bad. Too bad those fuckers took off.

Originally posted by Pistol

knives are ok if you don't have a gun or AR15 around.

you'd only stab someone if they stabbed you first?

dude in my neck of the woods it's kill or be killed, if you get stabbed chances are your gonna die. People don't just stab people a little.

On a side note. A couple of my friends got stuck pretty bad. I woulda been fucked up to but my boy told me to go around the lock to pick up the guys and weapons. I was gone for less than 2 minutes and there were cut pretty bad. Too bad those fuckers took off.

damn your ghetto, scary.

Guest OVERsketched

Yeah see where i am from AUS not that many people have a need to carry knives......I mean personally if i did get stabed and was left fucked up and going to die i would call my friends and give them the best description i can and names if possible and i am sure they would have there way with the person......But my friend that got fucked on isnt one of there friends......... I am currently in another country so i cant seek revenge so FUCK........I dont know why people cary knives maybe they are scared o something........But yeah You carry what you want to carry but i personally dont want to carry one but if i did it would be for usefull shit....

Guest --zeSto--

like I said before...

knives will kill people or at least cut them up really bad.

You would be better off with a brick, or a bat, or a chain...etc.

It's better to leave bruises than to leave a guy bleeding to death.

if you pull a knife, you best be prepared to use it....id shank someone...slash at them and shit....but the only time i feel i would have to use a knife is in the train yard or in some abandonned buildings....i would personnally prefer the brass knukles or a baseball bat swung low at the knees....then when theyre on the ground you could take a crack at their back....but hey.,..thats just me....and if youre doing illegal shit, dont use a gun, unless the gun was bought illegally....common sense i guess.....

"if you pull a knife, you best be prepared to use it"

Yes sector you are very right on that one...

You pull that knife, that right there is an invisible line you passed, and in some instances, can get you dead pretty fuckin fast.

I used to carry a knife, but i actually like the small fan baseball bats that you get at baseball games, just sharpen the edge alittle...

Easily put in your bag or even down the side of your pants, held up by your belt, or on your leg if you make a holder like i did...

plus it causes alittle less fluster than the glint of sliver or iron..

in shady places i usually take my knife. it's a last resort, but if i was desperate enough i'd probably use it. i knw what that shit can do you though and how haggard that shit is. in class we saw some police investigation fottage of some homeless guy that got stabbed.

kill or be killed

fuck it,see imo using a weapon doesnt really make u a pussy...look at all the people using guns that could fuck u up..there not pussys but weapons help..people have always used weapons..and i dont think getting em locked up 4 a year or a few is gonna help..if u do that,wait and see wut happens to u..i saw you retaliate or whatever just cuz thats fair imo unless your completely peaceful or whatever..i saw 1 of my homies for the 1st time in a couple years and he has a big stab wound on his neck..that shits pretty crazy..hes just 15...i know a couple people whove been stabbed..his ass kept piping the guy who did it when blood was coming out his neck.....thats down...

right now im in a fucked up situation.ealier this evening i fucking confronted this kid who has been pissing me off and just smashed him in the face with my fist.only 1 punch mind you the kid is twice as wide as me and shouldve tried to fight back cus of his size but that realy wouldnt have mattered. then i walk away and my friends are yelling "***** watch out he said hes gonna breing in a knife tomorrow" i dont know if they were joking or not. then the kid's aunt calls fucking bitch said shes afraid he'll retaliate tomorrow?anoyne got suggestions.??? o yeah like 10 minutes ago his mom called saying he got a headache bloody lip and fucked up nose.i only hit him once. and shes thinking of pressing charges!!!fuck!!!!

Definitely. How else would you cut up your steak??

that's funny

and to moelarry, if his moms is trying to press charges he probably won't be coming to school with a knife...

if it has to go to the weapons though, knives aren't the best, as for the kids who stabbed your friend, don't go at them dudes unless you're prepared to stab them up, because obviously they're willing to do it...

Archived