nos

seph1

i tryed it for my first time this weekend and i took about 15 ballons. i though that shit was tight as fuck but iam sure it really messes you up in the long run... post what you think about that stuff and some fun things to do when ur on it.

-seph

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

it can lead to serious problems with your nervous system and of course brain functioning (not a doctor, I just have seen it), it only lasts a few minutes at most so the only thing you can really do is try to dance around between sucking in balloons of brain damage.....do mushrooms

DESCRIPTION

Nitrous Oxide (N2O) is a simple gas that, when inhaled, causes rapid analgesia (pain relief), euphoria, mild sedation, and sometimes psychedelic dissociation. It has been used in dentistry since the mid 1800's and recreationally since the late 1700's when it earned the name 'laughing gas' because of its tendency to cause laughter in those who inhale.

Most of the acute dangers associated with Nitrous Oxide are related to accidents during ingestion. In medical applications, Nitrous is dispensed in combination with Oxygen. Inhaling Nitrous alone is not required to get full effects, the effects are the result of the nitrous in the system, not of oxygen deprivation. It is important for users to take breaths of air between hits.

A handful of people also suffocate each year while using nitrous in the US when the balloon, garbage bag, or mask used to inhale the nitrous stays on the person's face as they fade from consciousness. Some tank-users also suffocate when the valve is left open in a confined space such as a car or small room.

All taken from the vaults of EROWID

I personally havent tried Nos, and im not planning to. Its kind of one of those drugs i lump into the catagory of weed...Fun for a few gigles, and great when your 15..but altogether not worth the effort.

Archived