76ers/Celtics

russianwrote

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats fuckin bullshit how fans boo people like peirce an walker... fuck that... after walker banged his 7th three in a row he shoulda ended it off by punching a sixers fan in the fucking face if you ask me.

an the boy ai's game was tight from the little bit i saw... he was puttin the moves on whoever was coverin him i forget... i was extremely high aha, i smoked again. watch paul peirce not be on the celtics and walker not even exist aha ohhhh shit...

im about to smoke again, damn i wish i had a beat machine, or a beat program or some shit to fuck around with when i am high...

The Laker game was the shit. Last seconds= 6 mothafuckin points.

Kobe with the tre. Horry with the tre. Pippen with the bricks.

I would like to see a Laker Celtic match up.

One for the oldschool days when I would watch the Bird vs Magic games at my grandmas.

Second I hate Iverson and those whiny little bitches. Iverson is pretty bad ass when he's not chucking up 40 shots a game and scoring 30. But he crys too much.

I can't think of anyone I hate on theCeltics. Pitino is gone so I don't have to see him screaming and having anyerisms on tv. Plus Boston has Paul Pierce a local from Inglewood.

Guest TEARZ

it's no secret that i'm a celtics fan so i'm biased....

BUT

you can't tell me that if allen iverson had been taking that last shot and got the same contact that pierce got that he wouldn't be going to the line. anytime allen goes into the paint (which he hasn't been doing at all because the c's are shutting him down), he yells out and cries and gets to the line. whereas pierce goes in, actually draws real contact and gets no calls.

anyway, with the last shot, i'm not saying there should have been a foul... but maybe. but i know that if that were iverson he would have gotten the call. especially with the game on nbc on sunday at 1230 pm.

if the celtics beat the sixers @ philly, that would be an enjoyable game to watch for two reasons:

1) my dad yelling at the tv and being hella happy because he's a bostonian.

2) the sixers fans gettin rowdy as hell and trashing the place.

philadelphia is known for the worst behaving sports fans....philadelphia was the first city to boo Santa Claus at a Phillies game.

yeah..philly fans are great...i like how they boo everyone..it gives the sixers character...GO SIXERS!!!thats my team..dont front.you love em.

Guest STONER DBM

Dat-Boston-Magic

Originally posted by TEARZ

it's no secret that i'm a celtics fan so i'm biased....

BUT

you can't tell me that if allen iverson had been taking that last shot and got the same contact that pierce got that he wouldn't be going to the line. anytime allen goes into the paint (which he hasn't been doing at all because the c's are shutting him down), he yells out and cries and gets to the line. whereas pierce goes in, actually draws real contact and gets no calls.

anyway, with the last shot, i'm not saying there should have been a foul... but maybe. but i know that if that were iverson he would have gotten the call.

especially with the game on nbc on sunday at 1230 pm.

my thoughts exactly.....

Guest kasmoney

first off boston boooed ai every time he had the ball

second boston is gonna lose in boston.ewwww

and you cant fuck wit philly fans...if they lose there is gonna be a riot..if they win there is gonna be a riot...

GO NEW YORK KNICKS...THEY GONNA WIN IT ALL!

Pistol how can you say Iverson is a baby? he's a fuckin crash test.the guy is pretty tough, I wont be suprised if he comes back next year playing in a wheelchair. you ever seen any of his highschool football games? he played football way better than he played basketball, but he's too small for the NFL.

Guest TEARZ

BOOOOOYAH!!!!!!

33 point victory!!!! my man 'toine got his wiggle on, and my c's just thrashed the sixers. word to the mother.

Guest STONER DBM

reminiscent of the larry bird,kev McHale dayz...go C's you gotta love it....oh yeah A.I's overrated...paul pierce mvp.

Archived