need job advice

Mr. Mang

at the very latest this summer i need to get a job. i know there are tons of shitty places for an 18 year old to work, but i am looking for a specific job that has one or more of these qualities:

no dealing with many people (especially customers)

working alone

something maybe somewhat fun?

independence

*hours do not matter*

i know those are rere qualities in any job, but do any of you have any suggestions? i live in the philly area if that helps. i really need money cause as of now i dont have a cent to my name.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

i think i'm gonna drive an ice cream truck this summer. but i think i might drive just fast enough so the kids couldn't catch me than i'd start laughing. maybe i shouldn't do that. finding a job sucks when your a slacker.

Guest uncle-boy

be a gigalo. you don't have to work WITH customers. but you have to WORK the customer. hahahahaa....ha...uh.:o

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Mang, work at Stewart's rootbeer! $6.50 to do shit, the only person you have to deal with is me, Oh and some attractive waitresses.

i have to admit i do love rootbeer . . .

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Get a job with the city. They pay like $15 an hour for driving those lawnmowers around.......

and they must pay like 40 an hour to buff shit...:king:

Originally posted by boogie hands

gas station attendent in the middle of nowhere or a security guard on the night shift

both are very easy, and good jobs although working the late shift at a gas station is the best... all you got to do is sit around and get stoned all night... :D

Archived