Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cuai

crazy canadia freights.. 613

Bump for common sence

i'm not trying to be the asshole to spoil your little thing you got going on here, but why the fuck are you posting a picture of your 'the yard' spot...i don't know much about canada, but i'm sure their it's just as gay there as it is here to blow spots like that on this board...which IS frequented by railroad police...then to top that stunt you post flics of all you and your partners shit, people and all...if you're going to black out the face you might as well just show the picture you got of the shit without the person in it............

nah it isnt really as anal here "train police" wise as it is in your yankee hickville of a country.

good points tho, ill take out that one pic. and like, flix arent mine, i didnt take em, i didnt have choice when it came down to which ones i was sent

so thanks and shut the fuck up, fuckface.

piece

i dont know much about canada either but i do know that regardless of where you live the railroad companies dont much like trespassing and destruction of their property.......good job blowing a nice looking spot.

one thing i do know canada is huge good luck looking 4 one yard.

----but painting in the snow is bad---hint hint look at all them foot prints on the ground!!!!!!!:D

Guest mazer1
Originally posted by CROW RA

painting in the snow is bad---hint hint look at all them foot prints on the ground!!!!!!!:D

i hate that about winter!!!

Hate spoil everyones fun but those flicks are soooooo fucking old

the one yard is was super bait when we went their last summer......post some of that anoder fellas new shit kid get busy!

Manik!

Tight ..

Nice freights...

Nice post!

those Set s are hot pottatoes!

Give it up for CP flatties!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this