Various NYC

beatupjettapainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

ohhhh, umm... that would be because you're one of those herbs that flicks every last thing he does and subsequently flosses it on an uninterested audience of midwestern cyber geeks...

maybe the "herbs who post the most flicks have the least shit"

marinate on that one sparky!

Actually I do flick all my shit. I think most people do, and if they don't what substance does that have to what I do? Anyway what would be the point of this forum if people didn't post shit, plus if you aren't interested why do you look and then bitch about it? Some food for thought hate boy.

the writers forum cycle

and of course marlboro red wont post any pics of his work nor mention what he writes and Host will continue getting respect for actually doing graff and shuting up people with his wise ass remarks,,,,and then some one will make a stupid remark and wont post pics or...........you get the point,,,,,,,

TENZ DYM

fuck all that.....

im feelin the host shit on this thread...

all these haters are poppin shit because they aint doing nothing, i don't see any flicks to back up the shit talk..

...and that aint a surprise either.

half of these kids wanna talk hard but can't even leave their name or a flick. host keep doing you.. much respect

-acet1

Guest StompOnKomp

Originality

Host18 = A fresh 12 pack of doughnuts to cops.

You look foward to seeing the different flavors each time. To his sons post ya flix show us how tight your shit is. Other wise the fan club sign up will be in the next tiger beat, writers edition. Squeeze em!

Satans Other Kids

Young Minds Creating Anarchy!

i just gotta say host does his shit out here in BK, i went out bombing

three times last week in three different parts of BK and each time i caught either a host outline, tag or fill. and that a lot more than i can say for all the haters out here, who only catch marker tags and think there the biggest writers since the egyptians. im liking all the pieces but that black one is hot. host keep doing what your doing, haters just fuel the fire. peace

Guest imjust2funky
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

word, that host piece is wack

you more country then garth brooks

feeling most everything, except the deem stuff...his burners always look exactly the same...getting boring..

and for the people that will say post some flicks, blah blah blah..i'm at work, sitting in a cubical, getting paid, looking at graf...not here to promote myself or my cities graf game..so peace..

Archived