Meet the family (and other assorted characters).

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by whiteboy 516

YEA YOUR FAM'S DRUG USE SHOULD BE KEPT UNDER WRAPS>THAT SHIT"S NOT FUNNY IT"S JUST SAD> I MEAN MY DAD hAS DONE HIS SHARE OF DRUGS IN HiS LIFE AND sTILL SMOKES POT ON A REGUlaR BASIS BUT DOESN"T BROADCAST IT TO EVERYbODY>>>HUSH HUSH

^Best reply by far.

My parents don't really do drugs, but they used to, just like 80% of everyone's parents around here. Mine are just frank about it... Mom has admitted to her doing coke back in the 60's, and my dad, well, there's no hiding the fact he probably did every substance known to man. They don't do this anymore... everyonce in a while we'll have a party at my place, somebody brings some weed, and my dad gladly tokes for old time's sake. My mom hates weed though, so it was a miracle we got her to smoke for my birthday. All they do now is just drink. Thankfully, none of them are violent drunks, but quite the opposite... I'm always trying to convince them to come to bars with us.

Lastly, I hardly think of my family as dysfunctional, just fucking wacky. We've gone through hard times, lived through them, and we've always, always stuck together and loved each other very much... I wouldn't trade anyone in my family for anything in the world. I think they did an amazing job of raising me and my brothers, which I think is a result of how young at heart they are and how involved they are in our lives. I hope my kids one day think of me the same way. Beer,

El Mamerro

El Mammero, thanks for the brief insight into your family's life. I often wish this board didn't have to be so secretive about its members lives (which is understandable), for a thread like this is by FAR the most fun to read. It's refreshing to see someone who loves and embraces everything about their family. I feel the same way about mine, so your outlook is a nice change from the bitching that most people post.

If you don't mind, I'm going to follow your lead and, in a few days, post a thread about my family.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

best thread ever

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Lastly, I hardly think of my family as dysfunctional, just fucking wacky. We've gone through hard times, lived through them, and we've always, always stuck together and loved each other very much... I wouldn't trade anyone in my family for anything in the world. I think they did an amazing job of raising me and my brothers, which I think is a result of how young at heart they are and how involved they are in our lives. I hope my kids one day think of me the same way. Beer,

El Mamerro

all that fucking matters. period.

thanks for sharing.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The Mamerro's

HAHAHA,

fucking awesome thread bro. Being under the influence of a car accident my folks had one week ago and the fact that they could have easily died, mom broke three ribs, this thread made me smile.

It was hell for me, hospitals, pain treatment...the whole9. However, this whole experience got us real close and reminded me just how cool and sureal my family is...ramble...

Mamerro, my situtation is very similar...Love to your familia, you all seem very nice peoplehttp://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Damn, sorry to hear about that, Tesseract, I hope they get better soon. Fucking scary how those you love can be wiped out in a split second... people oughta be more aware of how much they have before it's gone.

And fr8torade, I know exactly what you mean... it's the main reason why I don't wanna get involved in hardcore illegal activity, and therefore not become a writer. I'm too open for this kinda biz, I can't give up the ability to share things with others without having to worry about posting my name, my picture, whatever. It doesn't make sense to me to sacrifice the freedom of being open about myself and my art in order to be free to express myself illegaly... but I'm glad others don't see it the same way I do, and make graff what it is. Beer,

El Mamerro

• 5 weeks later...
Guest BROWNer

holy shit mamerro....

i've never laughed so hard on here ever.

fucking funny as hell...thank you.

that shit with the egg on your dads head

had me rolling, as did the flick of you 'applying

your ass to his face'...hahaaa.

cheers bro.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Please dont give this man any beer!

why wouldn't he just take off the sign?

Uhm...

It was a shirt.

:o Like he was abiding by that anyway... Every shot of him when he was wearing that shirt he also had a beer in his hand.

Dopeness...

This thread has been blessed with the elusive Seeking Seal of Approval, as well as props by Browner. Now it needs a random picture by Makros, and my life will be complete. Don't worry Seeking, I like you. However I'm not going back to PR in a while, so we get to hang out in cold and bleak USA.

Zesto, that indeed is a printed shirt. You lose. HA. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest --zeSto--

well then... that's the BEST t-shirt design I've ever seen!

we all win! HA cheers!

(and you need a visit by either kidblount or jangles to reach 100% complete)

hahahh

your fams is cool

if you ever get out to califas, we should go breakin out in the city or somthing....lady love cool b boys...

your ladys hot...and that shot of your best freind giving head to a doll is hot. and your ex ladys hot...this must mean el mamerro is...

come out to cali before you bounce. good times, all my crew breaks..ladys love cool breakers.

• 1 year later...

Archived