Dave chappelle..

Yup thats right, last night was the night...

I was in the first row...dead straight in front of dave chappelle, jamie kennedy, and dane cook!(not to mention i was drunk as hell..)

The show was just nuts...jamie and dave were both high as shit, and almost everything from dave and jamie was material....yet dave was super high in the begining, so he wasnt quiet as funny till the end.

Anywhoo, if these guys are anywhere around ya go see em, you will pee yourself.

YAY FOR ME!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

you lucky shit!

i love that guy....i seen him being clowned on cnn for makin a black joke...rich white man tryin to clown a famous black rawdog comedian....

Guest Pilau Hands

Dane Cook is the funniest motherfucker i've ever heard next to Dave Chapelle. His Comedy Central special had me on the floor crying and screaming in pain.

I saw this other guy on tv the other night that made me cry with laughter...but I was high too so I don't know...

Guest Pilau Hands

I wanna go back in time to when my dad was having sex with my mom to make me! I'll bust in the door and slap my dad on the ass, screaming, "I'M YAH SON FROM THE FYOOTCHA!" and run around the room (high pitched maniacal laughter) AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA SLAP* "I'M YAH SON FROM THE FYOOTCHA!"

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Dave Chappelle is definitely the funniest motherfucker. Everytime I think of him doing the 20's gangster voice I start laughing out loud.

"Hey baby, why you sellin weed?"

"Nigga, I got kids to feed!"

• 2 years later...

dear 12oz,

dave chappelle is the man.

i finally got season one on dvd and i can't stop laughing just THINKING about the shit..

the fuckin mitsubishi commerical?!?!?!

YES!

appreciation mofucka!

APPRECIATION!!

love always,

smbls

uh, does the word FINALLY mean anything to ya?

hahaa, i saw bits of it at people's houses for awhile

what can i say, i am a busy girl.

yeah yeah, i know ..

but gimme a little credit,. i found this fuckin thread and it's old as the hills.

Archived