so i went to the asylum today . . .

Mr. Mang

a friend and i went to an asylum by my house. we didn't stay long, and we just went looking in a few rooms. there were only two of us and in a huge shady place like that, 2 people is about 3 too few. 5 people would be nice.

we just went on the roof and i only took about 5 photos. we kept on hearing noises like somebody was driving through the back road where we were parked. after hearing some noises needless to say we wanted to get the fuck outta there. it was dark and we didnt have any flashlights anyway.

so i was trying to do some research on the place when i came upon a site with some people like me who just wanted to explore the place. their look around was much more extensive and as you will see below - a lot creepier. and no i did not take the picture. this was on the 6th floor. we passed it on the way to the roof though. i have no idea if the blood is real or when the photo was taken. my friend and i (like i said) didn't see this when we were there cause we didn't look around too much.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kalashnikov856/assyluminside12.jpg'>

quote from site:

"AT FIRST WE THOUGHT IT COULD HAVE BEEN PIGEON BLOOD, THEN WE FOUND THIS. THE BED WAS COVERED IN A SPOT THE SIZE OF SOMEONES HEAD WITH BLOOD. BUT MAL WAS FEELING TO FREAKY TO GET ANY CLOSER FOR A PIC OF IT. ISN'T THIS ENOUGH?"

p.s. - anyone in the philly area who wants to go with me (and maybe some others) to creepy places email me at x502jedix@hotmail.com.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn I wish I was up there. I want one of those that I can explore. Yeah my morbid curiousity is getting the best of me. That picture just makes me think "Damn I wondered what happened?" Then I all start think about it and laughing. I would probably have some new furnature by the look of that chair there might be a few good items left.

They're steel framed chairs. Take the seat off and reapolster it clean the steel. nice chair as good as new. It's super cheap to get a little fabric, some staples and filler for the cushion. Or I'd just go and get some wood and hook it up. On second thought if I actually felt like doing the work with the wood to make it nice. I would just make a whole chair.

I live about 2 minutes from this place. I've been in there once before at night but I wasn't "all that normal" at the time and cops saw my friend and I trying to get it, nothing happened we got away.

But tonight myself and 6 friends are going, half of us are bringing video cameras with "nightshot" We'll try and find Mang's bed on the 6th floor.

If I get anything good on camera I'll try and post it.

wish me luck.

i wanna go to the scary place!

there are no really scray places near me except this area in the valley people called helltown (creative name right?) where there's an "abandonede schoolbus" where children died in a bus accident and they make handprints in the dust........... or something to that effect. the bloody room thing looks much better.

why would they be slaughtering chickens in an asylum? maybe a loony girl has crazy period all over the room......

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I live about 2 minutes from this place. I've been in there once before at night but I wasn't "all that normal" at the time and cops saw my friend and I trying to get it, nothing happened we got away.

But tonight myself and 6 friends are going, half of us are bringing video cameras with "nightshot" We'll try and find Mang's bed on the 6th floor.

If I get anything good on camera I'll try and post it.

wish me luck.

I WANNA GO I WANNA GO!!! i wish i lived in philly

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kalashnikov856/assyluminside12.jpg'>

the splatter pattern suggests the blood was dumped from above.

ie: someone took a bucket and standing in the bottom left side of the screen where you can see the blood was disturbed (also the doorway).... leaned over and dumped a bucket or a bag of it on the ground after puttin some on the bed.... you can see how the splatters center is more of an oval and is showing the exact pattern of someone dumping a bucket full of water tryin to get some distance out of it but at the same time tryin not to spread it so much so that it doesnt look like someone threw a bucket of blood in the room

see the circular splatter?

ok... if someone was to have died on the floor the blood would not be undisturbed youd see a trail or atleast a disruption in the pattern.

if it happened to someone supposedly lying on the bed the pattern wouldnt be spread so far and the center of all the blood would not be so close to the bed with that much blood without a substantial amount of blood getting on the bed itself which further proves that "this person" couldnt have had that happen to them on the bed.... or the floor.... and the bed definatly wasnt moved into the room afterwards(but im puzzled to not see any pattern of blood on the bed holder uppers/legs maybe? i dunno what their called) which leads me to the conclusion that...

somebody dumped a bucket or a bag full of blood on the floor from the bottom left side of the picture into the middle of the room after they put some on the bed to scare people into thinking what they all went there to think...

yea berg misses his cable along with forensic files and the other like 4 forensic shows i used to watch incase you couldnt tell...

just my thoughts on what happened

p.s. me an my boy went to an abondoned asylum called undercliff that has two buildings not in use but the rest of the compound is still like child molesters and crazies... when we got inside the first building the door locks from the outside so after we walked in the door locked us in. my boy climbed out the window and i was stuck runnin around buggin the fuck out with a bat in my hand like that would help with ghosts tryin to find the door again so he could open it from the outside... oh yea it had old computers and crazy chairs used to strap people down in it. like tricked out dentist chairs... it was crazy... fuck that place

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

why didn't you climb out with him?

cause it was like a painfull way... he like jammed himself through a 7 inch wide openin on such an awkward position i was like "fuck it, imma go back to the door you open it from the outside an shit" i wasnt gonna smash myself through that little hole...

al the windows were locked up an shit with like thick ass wire and window frames so people couldnt just run away...

that shit was horrible, after goin through most of the place, we were told to go to the basement but never found it, finally found our way back to the fucking door in this bigass institution, and tried to open it, i dunno but i got crazy chills. that shit was a horrible feelin knowin we just got locked inside...

yea well... anyways i was like "fuck that im runnin to the door" when he finally got all the way out, i took off by myself out the room an like down the hallway then up a buncha stairs an shit... but the whole time im fuckin sprintin quick as fuck my pants were rubbin an the echoes of my feet hittin the floor made the whole shit so loud i couldnt hear nothin cause i was makin so much noise i bugged out an ran faster an waited for like some crazy fuckin dead zombie guy come stumblin out into the hallway so my ass hits him full speed an get fucked up so his boys could drag me off into the basement to eat me alive an shit while my boy stood outside like "'what the fuck..." it was like... the faster i went = more noise = running faster it was a horrible cycle that freaked me the fuck out

yea needless to say i shouldnt have smoked before we went in and i never ran so fucking quick in my life.

that shit ell get your heart pumpin

Guest willy.wonka

i remember those kind'a beds...

those bars are to strap you in when you get too rowdy....that blood could be some goats or pigs blood...

Originally posted by !CEBERG

an the echoes of my feet hittin the floor made the whole shit so loud i couldnt hear nothin cause i was makin so much noise i bugged out an ran faster an waited for like some crazy fuckin dead zombie guy come stumblin out into the hallway so my ass hits him full speed an get fucked up so his boys could drag me off into the basement to eat me alive an shit while my boy stood outside like "'what the fuck..." it was like... the faster i went = more noise = running faster it was a horrible cycle that freaked me the fuck out

dude, you should seriously consider a career as a writer..

Archived