slut-whore neighbor...

When

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by teister

put on a condom and wax that ass. Then punch her in the face.

This guy can read my mind

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowl knows.......like waladang!

Originally posted by WhenOne

:lol: yea i know she aint the greatest

man...get drunk and hit on her...she'll look much better.....:lol:

Originally posted by cmeup

bitch is hella busted...

id hafta be stupid drunk... trippin on acid, and bugged out on ecstasy before even considering letting her lick my ass... :D

haaha

and thats bad...

tease

shit teaser you aint gotta lie about it....you know youd capitalize on that..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh helll no! that bitch is broke like a nissan. how can you say shes 'kinda hot' she looks like a Metallica roadie!

Guest Canadiano

yo, she looks erotic!

ugly in a good way. yo, guys - my ex-girl who i really liked (damn near loved) dumped me a while ago because she was dwelling on some shit...for example: one time, I busted in her mouth off a blowjob. b4 she swallowed, I told her to hold it in her mouth and show me. she did, with a big smile on her face. i then told her to open wide, and then spit in her mouth, then told her to swallow. i thought she was into that shit, but i guess she dwelled. fuck i shouda bought her flowers or something.

Originally posted by Canadiano

yo, she looks erotic!

ugly in a good way. yo, guys - my ex-girl who i really liked (damn near loved) dumped me a while ago because she was dwelling on some shit...for example: one time, I busted in her mouth off a blowjob. b4 she swallowed, I told her to hold it in her mouth and show me. she did, with a big smile on her face. i then told her to open wide, and then spit in her mouth, then told her to swallow. i thought she was into that shit, but i guess she dwelled. fuck i shouda bought her flowers or something.

Hahah thats so fucking funny

just cause of the retardedness of it.

Guest Canadiano

nah, no can do, cmeup...she's not a slut at all anyway - trust me. In fact, she's a prude. We were really good together. We had some shit going on. we (I) would slap, strangle, and spit when we fucked. speaking of which - my boy went to Montreal a bit ago and got picked up by a cougar while he was strolling the street, and the bitch was begging to be spit on while he fucked her...needless to say, he did.

WHEN!!!! FUCK, THIS BITCH WANTS IT! SPIT PHLEGM INTO HER GAPING ASSHOLE!!!! DO IT, YOU MAY NEVER HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN. DON'T FEEL BAD IF YOU DO IT, SHE'LL LIKE IT, I'M SURE.

Originally posted by Canadiano

yo, she looks erotic!

see, i'm sure you were home free until you hocked a loogy in there...

thats like a girl being alright with anal sex, but then some asshole pushes it and like...wants to spit in her spead asshole or something...

some people take erotic shit to some weird unsanitary level

its all unsanitary but I would rather drink a gallon of poon juice than have you hock a loogy in my mouth

dont do it man... I think that would take me at least a whole liter of rum... maybe not even then...

does she drive a 1989 chevy cavilier that used to be sky blue but is now a flaky rust color? maybe one door is red because its been replaced... and it needs a muffler, because the current one is dragging on the road?

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by dr. frink one

wow now that whole thing took a perfectly normal post and made it into some sick "make frinky look perverted too" shit..

i guess it can't be avoided

i guess you are going through a period of self-discovery.

WHENer, you shouldn't be such a prude. We've all done hogs, and if you do this, you'll be a man's man. next time you're lying in bed, ready to jerk it, think who's across the street. go out for a cigarette, sit down and be nice to her, then make her day. Think of it as a charitable act. Didn't your mom ever tell you not to waste things? C'mon man, you don't gotta be such a prude. I'm sure you have high standards. I have high standards too, but I'll stoop low.

Originally posted by cmeup

you aint gotta lieeeeee CRAIG, you aint gotta lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

but my name aint craig, and i aint lying!!!

PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!!

teaserok<~:king:

Again with the "please believe"

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by BlackSun

If Rkelly can do it you can do it too! just unzip your pants and piss on her... I am sure she won't come around much after that

i pissed on an ex-girl of mine...but it was in the shower, so it didn't have that full duhty effect. still, she was on her knees...

Archived