slut-whore neighbor...

When

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

actaully dude...unless shes massively hot, i would stay away......because the anal sex might be good for that ten minutes, but when you got a hotter, younger, riper chick over, and your about to get your rectum ranger on, and then the 30 year old bitch comes over, things would suck....so basically

1. if your a loner and never have girls over, go fuck her, do it without love, just fuck her in the ass

2. if new meats always coming to your pad, throw out the 30 year old meat and hit the new shit instead.....

this girl on my old street used to tell me how she sucked whoever's dick and how whe flashes cars from the school bus. telling me how she cant fuck until shes 16 or else her parents wont buy her a car but she assured me that once she turned 16, shell be fucking like crazy. she wasnt that bad looking either-she kind of cute, had some big, nice titties and ass. the only problem was she was 14 when i was 18 so nothing went down. i wish she was older.

Originally posted by WhenOne

i have 1 cool roommate that smokes and 2 other roommates that are assfucks that cant handle a smoky house, being outside aint half bad though

I fucking hate that shit. I was in that situation a couple of months ago. I told those fuckers that I pay rent, therefore I can smoke (dope) in my room if I want. In the middle of the night, they snuck upstairs to my room and emptied an entire can of Glade airfreshener under the door.

No biggie, right? Nope, I have asthma, and some allergies. I ended up in the toilet coughing up blood, in the hospital the next day, and out of work for a week and a half

One of the people in question was my best friend right up until the incident. Amazing how people change, isn't it?

Guest Stoney Blaze

Take it light bro. Dont press the issue. Just make yourself available and if old girl wants some...she'll come and get it.

Believe it.

Originally posted by cheifblame

dude its been like 3 days i keep coming back to this thread to see pics god damn hurry up and post this shit...pllleeasssse we are getting desperate....well iam anyways

muhuhahaha, yea im waiting to see her again

ive decided against fucking her

pictures pictures when will i post pictures?

muhuhahaha, yea im waiting to see her again

ive decided against fucking her

pictures pictures when will i post pictures?

you fucking pussy man! just hit it. it'll make for a good channel zero thread.

;)

Originally posted by Pistol

you fucking pussy man! just hit it. it'll make for a good channel zero thread.

;)

damnit pistol! yea maybe...

i do have an old picture of her from last year or so when she mysteriously showed up at a show i went to in laughlin, but the picture aint that great

Guest willy.wonka

Re: i would feel a bit akward too....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

but if anything...say hi to her or see if she would like to join you or something...see where it goes from there..

this is the best way to go about it...you could even tell her later in the conversation that you told a bunch of your internet buddies about her and they want to see some naked pics of her....:idea:

Guest willy.wonka

my friend had this nieghbor that would walk around her house nekkid...i always thought of going to her door and ringing the doorbell....when she would answer...i would say, "hey.i heard there was a party over here."

that would have been cool.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my friend had this nieghbor that would walk around her house nekkid...i always thought of going to her door and ringing the doorbell....when she would answer...i would say, "hey.i heard there was a party over here."

that would have been cool.

cue the chicka wah wah...

what if she has the clap or somethin?

whatever that shit is cured by a shot in the ass, and some pills.... you need to worry about the hiv....

but i am all about some slutty older ladies... so i say go for it!:D :D

Guest Soul_On_Ice

Like chiefblame said you'll regret it if you don't. On the other hand you may regret it if you do. Your're fucked either way so you may as well get some pussy out of it. Hit it! & post da flicks!

Archived