Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
When

slut-whore neighbor...

well ever since we moved in here this chick that lives across the street has been on my jock, shes like 30 somethin and doesnt look half bad, but she stalks me like no other. i just went outside for a smoke and she was out there, shes always out there waiting for me, she knows my nighttime smoking schedule and that scares me, its 4:30 in the fucking morning! well she hits on me all the time but i know shes been around the block a few times to say the least, one of my roomates is obsessed with her but she doesnt care, she wants me. i almost gave in tonite

what to do, what to do? :o

what if she has the clap or somethin?

damn nothing good is on tv

yea ill get some pics once i get some batteries in the digi tomorrow

Guest Stoney Blaze

I had one of those before.

Good times.

Just make sure you can shake her before any drama ensues.

yea if shes this obsessed now i can only imagine after she gets a taste of the whenoner :o

Guest -MOE LESTER-

pictures would help make it easier

Originally posted by cmeup

i already seen her naked.... dont ask.. but i did.... wacked off to that mental image for months after that :D

teaser

ill say this much...

as annoying as tease can be, you gotta like him..

hes honest.

stay away bro.... unless you dont mind her stepping to your door while you have chicks over

Guest blink_ATX

fuck waht they say leading you off course, slam a couple heineys strap on a jimmy hat and hit that bitch till her pussy swells, whiskey dick fool, that bitch will never mess with you again knowing that it takes you a goddamn two hours to cum. tire her itno the ground ahahahhaahahah and dont forfget to fuck her in the ass and blow the load in her face.

Its like that

l0rd Ka0s

I would say stay the fuck away from her mang... don't shit where you sleep kinda thing but if she lived around the way I would say hit that shit... I mean you came from the pussy you might as well die from the pussy!

Originally posted by Vanity

stay away bro.... unless you dont mind her stepping to your door while you have chicks over

no fuckin doubt...

lets just say... if you hit it, your gonna have to creep with whoever you find yourself gettin into for awhile after that, think youll be like "oh no the hell fuck no i wont shit"? yea you might, doesnt mean while your puttin the smack down some old hoe at the door bangin it down goin "whose that bitch in there@$#" that the girl can "ignore it"... good lookin out vanity, you got a head on your shoulders...

but then again i think whens got a dick in between his legs so i guess your fucked, so fuck it :lol:

and yea you know what i mean

"if i said fuck the bitch then fuck the bitch"

Guest willy.wonka

i would feel a bit akward too....

but if anything...say hi to her or see if she would like to join you or something...see where it goes from there..

Guest greedy mars

take a picture of her. if she says no tell her sex is in it for her.. and post that shit up