weird movies

ledzep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

if you mean weird as in original in content, plot, and cinematography I have to go with

Being John Malchovich

The Limey

Ghost World

City Of The Lost Children

Harold and Maude

Pi

Memento

....I'm bored now

Originally posted by Pegleg Pete

was there 2 lost highways?

that one with the chick from American Pie going to Mexico was pretty fucking trippy. The Mexican chick was hot even though she probably would killed me after I sexed her up.

wha? huh? yea okay... what? what chick from american pie?

the cell? if you say so, but you cant go see it its been out for like 2 years now. get with it haus.

..phantom tollbooth, good call:)

id have to call out HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH as not only the wierdest movie ive ever seen but also the best fuckin movie ever made and for any uhyall that have decent taste for good movies, oh, "you dont wanna miss out on this one." www.get-hed.com

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Anything by Terry Gilliam (esp. "Brazil" and "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen"). Gummo was pretty fucking strange too. I saw this movie called "Our Lady of the Assassins" (La Virgen de los Sicarios) from Colombia, had some pretty fucking psycho shit going on, including a lot of man-boy love scenes that I wish I never saw. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Anything by Terry Gilliam (esp. "Brazil" and "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen"). Gummo was pretty fucking strange too. I saw this movie called "Our Lady of the Assassins" (La Virgen de los Sicarios) from Colombia, had some pretty fucking psycho shit going on, including a lot of man-boy love scenes that I wish I never saw. Beer,

El Mamerro

i was voting brazil.....

but pink flamingoes , city of lost children (i love love love jenuet), mulholland drive, and dolemite

Guest Pilau Hands

as a kid i LOVED The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

CUBE

that movie made me just feel so bad about humanity

go rent it. it's fairly new.

Originally posted by DEE38

haha first think i thought about!!

GUMMO! i have never watched more than 5 minutes of it.... that shit is fucking weird.

1st two movies i thought of while clicking on it.

"fuckin rabbit!!!"

Archived