not too sure

delvis

do you think it is disrespectfull for another guy that knows you are going out with a chick to hit on that chick?

And if so do you think it is fair enough to fight the certain other guy?

another pointless post by delvis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

its ok to body snatch a girl.

it is NOT ok to body snatch your freinds girl

it is ok to beat the crap out of your freind for tryign that shit

it is NOT ok to be a little bitch and back out of kicking his ass for pulling that shit

Guest -MOE LESTER-

if someones hitting on your girlfriend and he knows you exist, dont just knock him out, kill him and throw him in a creek

what did your girl say?

dude let that guy think he's gonna meet your woman some where(not your house or her house). hit him in the back of the head with a hammer than take off his pants chop his thing off put it in his mouth than drop him off in front od his parents house....

but then again that's just me.

Originally posted by Pegleg Pete

dude let that guy think he's gonna meet your woman some where(not your house or her house). hit him in the back of the head with a hammer than take off his pants chop his thing off put it in his mouth than drop him off in front od his parents house....

but then again that's just me.

use the claw part of the hammer it makes a better mess and can be used as a tearing device...

my friends used to hit on my girlfriends or chicks that i was seeing all the time, please belive i put a stop to it with a quickness

now none of them come more than 5 feet from my girl and only speak when spoken to

Fuck Cock Blockers......and if they are your friend trying to do that shit then they are not really your friend at all.......simple and plain that is fucked up...period.

i want to steal a gurl from her boyfriend, i know its dick, but i dont know the guy and he doesnt seem to appreciate her and i think i could better. i would never think about any shit like that if it was my friends gurl, people get knocked out for less. and i would want my friends to act the same if it was my gurl. but that other gurl is great i wish i had her as my gurlfriend, its probably not going to happen cuz im such a dork, but oh well.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by el barto

i want to steal a gurl from her boyfriend, i know its dick, but i dont know the guy and he doesnt seem to appreciate her and i think i could better. i would never think about any shit like that if it was my friends gurl, people get knocked out for less. and i would want my friends to act the same if it was my gurl. but that other gurl is great i wish i had her as my gurlfriend, its probably not going to happen cuz im such a dork, but oh well.

fuck bart SHES not worth your troubles i told you. yes shes a great girl but shes not worth the trouble. please listen to me fucker.

A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."

Jack Handy

If I were you I would listen to a copy of "Hit em up" by tupac then make your decision.

thanks

yeah my girl wanted to see me smash the guy

now the fucken cunt got is poor ass mate who rekons he is gonna rush me next time he sees me but i aint ever seen the fuck and if i do get rushed i am just gonna kill the first cunt who hit on my girl

do you think that creates a good cycle

thank you all for you helpful suggestions i think i might just hit the guy with a coffee perculator

later all

the best part about dudes hitting on your girl is they spend all night talking to them.....then you don't have to do anything and she goes home with you and you get some....that sticks it to the guy way more than an ass kicking cuz he just feels stupid

unless of course your girls a ho....then she hooks up with said jackass and you feel dumb..it's happened to us all

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by delvis

do you think it is disrespectfull for another guy that knows you are going out with a chick to hit on that chick?

And if so do you think it is fair enough to fight the certain other guy?

another pointless post by delvis

i got one answer for this one...my girlfriend (for real) "iris" is on this forum all the time...ask her what she thinks id do.;)

im an irishman with a drinking problem and a shorrrrrrrtttt fuse.

my passenger side airbag cover sure knows what you'd do.

crazy drunken bojangles dented the metal cover thing with his fists and i am sure he'd put a dent in any guy dumb enough to hit on me (not that anyone would. i am not that cute). i am almost sure that if bojangles died and i met someone else he'd attempt to arise from the grave just to kill him.

i am not allowed to hang out with certain male friends on his orders.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Iris

my passenger side airbag cover sure knows what you'd do.

crazy drunken bojangles dented it with his fists and i am sure he'd put a dent in any guy dumb enough to hit on me (not that anyone would. i am not that cute).

i am not allowed to hang out with certain male friends on his orders.

booya my nizzles...fo shizzle. no schizer.

Yeah its disrespectful, and it is proper place for a beating. BUT..I found myself in a similar situtation, I really didn't know the guy, but he knew my girl had a boyfriend, and well a beating was applied, but then I was hemmed up by the cops and spent too much money on a lawyer and all that bull....so if you beat him, like others suggested be sure you kill him, and hide the body well.

Archived