Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Know your enemy!

I saw more CN cops in one place today than I've ever seen before in my life. And they were all doing fuck all. crowd control...

yeah thats what rail cops tend to do.

do you have a bunch of cn cops there?

well i guess im asking is there alot of cn traffic/yards and such, i would have figured you for a predominantly cp area.

we got a smaller cn yard here, but i dont think ive ever seen any employees let alone cops.

considering that we've got one of the largest CN yards in canada, yea we have a few CN cops. The CN/CP split here is fairly even. CN cops seem to be stupider than the CP ones...but then again I've never actually exchanged words with CP...or been rolled on for that matter. Just by CN cops. But none of those times involved painting.

that particular cop should look into losing some weight....then again, he does just sit around on his lazy ass all day...nice post ese///

when that lay-lo end to end rolls in across the street from my house to catch the buff I'll get flicks for ya lol...................it's a shame but it will happen guys...watched a newa whole care take it:(

cn cops here know whats up ...................cp tooooooooooooooo:(

Guest Wilt

ok im drunk as shit and im just calling to be all like.."yo why aren't my freights in that shit???yeah..shit was dope till i noticed i wasn't in it...who knows i cant' even compreehend what is happeneing at the present moment....

Originally posted by graf-freely!

evidence of your bitten crew....?wonder what he meant?

ha ha hah ah ahh ah ha!!!!!!!!

me to!

BUMP!!

Weve got one bull that loves his job. Has a evil grin on his face and enjoys the chase! Haha he brags about his train hopping gloves.

Too many cn cops round here. They take care of the Burlington Northern lines too. Patrol all major yards round here.

We used to have one old bull ... now those were the days.. oh the stories!!!