st. losers and freights

Vanity

before anyone bitches about flicks not showing up... free photo doesnt have em when it's really busy... so just check back another time.

chotroof.jpg

pole.jpg

i just liked that image.. the flick didnt come out so well.

polarcit.jpg

indroof.jpg

debz.jpg

newaesting.jpg

bad angle of a newa fire extinguisher tag

cevrnerv70.jpg

kytpaste.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GOLEM

I'm just glad not to see any of veins shit.....Kyt is up like fuck, them and GSO..and Guer has a few roofs running...This summer I'll be back their at my moms apartment, working and using that paycheck for aerosol....Vanity are you from St.louis?...

• 5 weeks later...

hate to bring up old shit but ....

like i said hate bring up old shit but there is going to be a shit load of flix from st. louis from me featuring :guer obces cash slug and of corse veks and gro so be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mexican:

Guest deadlydnut

Re: hate to bring up old shit but ....

Originally posted by el nervo

like i said hate bring up old shit but there is going to be a shit load of flix from st. louis from me featuring :guer obces cash slug and of corse veks and gro so be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mexican:

I got about 20 on my comp, so I'll add to your thread, put that shit up...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rod stewart

TAG CITY

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS YOU TAKE A FEW GIN BUCKETS FEED EM' TO SLUG AND 4ZKAY,AND YOUR RESULTS ARE LOTS OF DRIPPY PUNK ROCK TAGS.SLUGZILLA AND 4ZKILLA. WATCH OUT FOR THESE KIDS THEY BOTH HAVE AIDS.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived