KAZAA LITE - no ads, no spyware, no banners ...

Poop Man Bob

KaZaA Lite is KaZaA, minus a few key "features":

- No Adware

- No Spyware

- No banners

- No bitratelimit for mp3 files

- No irritating websites loaded into KaZaA

- No crappy BDE Viewer

- No fucking Bonzi Buddy

- Set up multiple users with the included PseudoTrack tool

I downloaded it, uninstalled regular Kazaa ... and it works wonders. Plus, as it says, no fucking pop-ups and no spyware to track where you go on the internet and what you choose to download. Woo hoo!

Links:

http://www.zeropaid.com/kazaalite/

http://www.kazaalite.com (to download)

OR

Simply do a search on Kazaa for kazaalite and download it through there. Fuck 'em at their own game.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i havent used kazaa yet. but i pretty much only download music. and audio galaxy works pretty good for me. is kazaa better?

Originally posted by platapie

i havent used kazaa yet. but i pretty much only download music. and audio galaxy works pretty good for me. is kazaa better?

I've never used AudioGalaxy, so I can't directly compare the two. Kazaa works fine for me ... except for the ads which this program apparently takes care of.

If I had my druthers, I'd stay with the original Napster before Metallica monkeywrenched the whole program.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

If I had my druthers, I'd stay with the original Napster before Metallica monkeywrenched the whole program.

hell yes...

Originally posted by im not witty

i click the link to download and 3 fuckin pop ups come up, not a good sign.

Shit. Fortunately I have a pop-up blocker ... otherwise I would have said something. Irony at its finest, I suppose.

Regardless, the program in and of itself has no pop-ups .. which is all that matters to me.

• 3 months later...

i had kazaa.. and i hated it.

I just got imesh.. which i also hate. But it has a much better selection... i found dirty hands 2 the other day, which i havnt seen on anything else yet.

the shitty thing about imesh is, when you download it.. it give you like 5 other BULLSHIT programs, all spam related. So its a bitch to uninstall all of that... plus there is alot of pop ups.

Archived