self promotion

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Mahahahahaha it says SEDAN! Now that's what I'm fucking talking about

word to the simples dude. stylish simple letters and cows.

corner the market

Guest HOST18 DYM

I guess I'm really bored.

Sudz, Trying doing simples like the others suggested. Sketch shit on paper constantly. Do actual strong letter forms. "Abstract" letters are nice and all but you can't just start off trying to do shit thats beyond your level. Take after people like Dondi, Lead, Webone, Rime ect. People that often rock really strong simple styles. I'm not saying bite their shit, I'm saying stick to classic strong letter forms. Once you start getting nice with those you'll be able to bend and shape your letters in the sickest ways. Even the most abstract contemporary artists can draw a person in a realistic manner. I think alot of people who do "abstract" looking letters have no conception of letter form, of what makes a piece work and what gives letters balance. This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to diss anyone. As long as you keep at it you'll get nice. Just don't jump the gun, move at a healthy pace.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

holy shit, he used spray paint to do all that black. you just wasted a lot of paint buddy. use roller paint next time.haha

seriously....the time it took you to paint the background with spray paint, you could have rolled your background and painted and been done, and probobly had lunch in the middle. hehe.

Archived