do devil worshipers REALLY exist?

Mr. Mang

sure they do, but do you think they are as widespread as everyone makes it seem? every story i read about some abandoned place always says "i heard devil worshipers hang out and do shit there". it seems like every single decent scary place has that sort of danger to it.

even back in indiana and kentucky, of course, i heard stories like that. it seems like if the rumors were true there would be a hell of a lot of fucked up satanic kids running around.

just a thought.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -sudz-

seriously, if there were that many, you gotta think about it. tons and tons of people worship god and jesus or whatever and most of them are normal people and dont really go out of their way to show it. why would devil worshippers. religious people have church on sunday, who knows what devil people have.. maybe a 'hang out in scary places on thursday' type thing.

i agree with Kry2975ra666.....i had a place near my old house that had similar rumors, apparently charles manson wrote that it was the first place he would go if he ever got out of jail.....i dont know if that true or not, i chalk it up to old wives tales made to scare teenagers.......oh well, things like that are all part of the mystery of weird places, they just make it that much more exciting.....

Guest willy.wonka

something me and my homies were talking about...

say you have all these buddist churches...they're all bullshit...then somewhere you have the real deal...people who really get down spiritually....

same can go with devil worshiping....some people are followers, some are leaders...

modern day satanism believes in one's self. "satan" is not an entity at all. satan is a representation of yourself.

i always thought satanism should have been called "selfism" because its all for self-indulgence. but they chose not to..

beasically what happened here is...they wanted to make a mockery of christian beliefs. they wanted to take "satan" and "satanism" from christian belief and reconstruct it into sometihng else. christian satanism is like "sacrifice virgins and kill animals" but modern day satanism is like "dont harm people physically and respect all animals". see the mockery? its a positive mockery...if that makes sence. satanism has only been aorund for a few decades and it has some holes in it.

well im pretty sure that there are satanists or whatever you want to call them about 10 minutes from my house. read the mtv fear thread for the whole story. but basically they string up animals and gut them and draw pictures with their blood and internals. i dunno maybe they are just disturbed druggies cause they are up there too, place is creepy

Guest willy.wonka

kinda on the lines of what makros said...

in vegas i got into this talk with this guy i worked with...a satanic witch...

his favorite story out of the satanic bible was of one that spoke of married men running the carnival chasing little girls..then on every sunday those married men would be in church with thier wives and children.....then they're back to chasin little girls

moral of the story...why even try?if you're gonna do bad, then pretend to be good under god, why even try?just live life how you want to..."fuck god"....

i told him..."well, that just sounds like satan just wants you to "GIVE UP"..."

he agreed...he was pretty cool.like he wasnt the brightest of the other bunch of friends that would come around and tempt me..like this hot lookin stripper bitch/witch that wanted me over for dinner and a orgy with her friends....

I think that the reason why parents and such use the devil worshipper thing so often is for safety. Alot of time's parents don't want their little children hanging out where the heroin addicts shoot up or where the gangsters get high so they use the devil worshipper thing. If a parent were to say don't go there because of drugs or something the kids gonna be like "how come? i thought drugs were good when i'm sick." type stuff. So the parents use the drug worshipping thing. Kinda of like how parents in the Mexican-American community use the story of La Llorona to discourage kids from playing near riverbeds or what not. Most kids know about the devil and ghosts so their is no real need to explain further. But yes alot of times those places have signs of devil worshipping as well.

ok.. here is some logic..

devil worshippers believe in the devil, and follow him. if they believe in the devil, they MUST believe in God, simply because one, in theory, can not exhist without the other. then you've got the fact that by definition the devil is evil, and god good, so basically these people warship evil. and deny good. i really cant see ANY benefit to warshipping all encompasing evil. if you ask me, from G.I. Joe, i learned bad never wins.. and always has to run around with a blue cloth on its head, with some fucked up lisp.

i pick good over devil warship.

im not talking people who dont believe in christ, but people who are anti-christ.

on another note, their is a holy relic in christianity, called The Holy Prepuce of Jesus, or the holy foreskin of Jesus.

this really sucks, i always thought devil worshippers existed and drank mad blood, and mutilated little bunnies, shit like that. now i come to find out they don't, they're just these people who run around being different. pretty disappointing, but whatever, i think that atheism is for me. then again as the ny lotto motto "ya gotta be in it to win it" that's got a lot of people convinced, so i guess i'll still go to church when i'm dragged by my relatives. plus pot luck dinners are cool.

Guest blink_ATX

satanism does exist in the most greedy individuals that run this world, IE the boheamina grove members, worshipping their damn owl. And satanists who blatantly worhsip the devil are not very smart people.

END!

l0rd Ka0s

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by blink_ATX

satanism does exist in the most greedy individuals that run this world, IE the boheamina grove members, worshipping their damn owl. And satanists who blatantly worhsip the devil are not very smart people.

END!

l0rd Ka0s

i was reading about the boheamian grove a while back...heavy ties to all the main politcal big shots and the free masons.

Guest Stoney Blaze

END!

l0rd Ka0s

Somebody's been paying attention.

Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

in vegas i got into this talk with this guy i worked with...a satanic witch...

his favorite story out of the satanic bible was of one that spoke of married men running the carnival chasing little girls..then on every sunday those married men would be in church with thier wives and children.....then they're back to chasin little girls

moral of the story...why even try?if you're gonna do bad, then pretend to be good under god, why even try?just live life how you want to..."fuck god"....

i told him..."well, that just sounds like satan just wants you to "GIVE UP"..."

he agreed...he was pretty cool.like he wasnt the brightest of the other bunch of friends that would come around and tempt me..like this hot lookin stripper bitch/witch that wanted me over for dinner and a orgy with her friends....

i wouldnt say giving up is what its about. its more like...do as you wish. if you are chasing 18 year old girls around, then dont even fucking bother with marriage and all that god/jesus bullshit. who are you kidding? you want some 18 year old girls on your pee pee and thats what you want. thats what satanism is...what you want. i disagree with that aspect. in the times we live in...your indulgence must be balanced with your image or you will end up on the extrmemes of either side....which can fuck you over.

END!

l0rd Ka0s

satanists dont beleive in a "Devil". that would make them christian-satanists and that a barrell of caca.

END!

a lot of people do modern day satanistic things.

the girl who fucks her way to the top is a satanist

the guy who fucks over all his friends for his own economic success is a satanist

its all about yourself. throw your image away...do what you need to fufill your own success. use everyone.

theres a lot of good in satanism, but theres a lot of unrealistic bullshit as well. you cant just indulge in yourself. you cant. your image is just as important as your own indulgence.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i wouldnt say giving up is what its about. its more like...do as you wish. if you are chasing 18 year old girls around, then dont even fucking bother with marriage and all that god/jesus bullshit. who are you kidding? you want some 18 year old girls on your pee pee and thats what you want. thats what satanism is...what you want. i disagree with that aspect. in the times we live in...your indulgence must be balanced with your image or you will end up on the extrmemes of either side....which can fuck you over.

it would be giving up cause the holy bibly teaches the opposite...not to let yourself indulge in such humaniod acts...be spiritual...be one with the force...

so to do as you please is to do the devils will...to give up and join him.

Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

it would be giving up cause the holy bibly teaches the opposite...not to let yourself indulge in such humaniod acts...be spiritual...be one with the force...

so to do as you please is to do the devils will...to give up and join him.

well yeah if you are speaking in terms of being christian first. yeah i know what you are saying. word is born son.

$$$

Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

...and whatever else you do, do not under ANY circumstances knowingly enjoy yourself - that's a first class ticket straight to hell right there.

Lust

Greed

Gluttony

Sloth

Wrath

Pride

Envy

Doesn't it sound like a good weekend to you? I love each of them more than jesus................:king:

Archived