fucking job...

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

alright so i go into work this mornin. rember i just got stung by a bee yesterday at work. so i go in and my boss tells me ill be trainign someone today who will be takign my job basicly. and that next week wed will be my last day. so i was liek alright whatever i need the $ and there nice people. so the guy that is sapsoe to take my job. he dosent even show up hahahaha. so ethier way im out next week. and they might not have anyone to replace me. those dumb fucks. so i guess youll be seeing alot more of me now. as if i wasnt here enuff. ill be all up in da cuts. yyeeeeeaaay yeeeeaaaah!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by el barto

nah just joking im in his crew so were cool and can joke ladat! i sell boards with wheels on em

this is my thread fucker. i want the sunshine me me me!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

That sucks, but at least they are getting fucked over while fucking you over.. (or so it seems.)

yes they are:beat:

Guest willy.wonka

spray that fart spray shit all over...

my homie in cali got arrested for doing that in kmart....people thought it was anthrax

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by WhenOne

:lol: that shit smells like shit to the 13th power

that's the best and funniest sentence i've heard in the last 24 hours.

• 4 years later...

"We had 2 bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, 5 sheets of high-power blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, case of beer, pint of raw ether and 2 dozen amels. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

"We had 2 bags of grass' date=' 75 pellets of mescaline, 5 sheets of high-power blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, case of beer, pint of raw ether and 2 dozen amels. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

this thread comers cooolo

but i love that quote

werd.

That is shitty well my job moved from NYC to New jersy and I had to help them pack there home and office and gotta go back and clean knowing I have no job but my second one.

So now I'm fucked need the money for my high ass NYC rent sucks balls!!

Also I was all stable and blew 600$ dollars on making art and traveling to show my art hope that shit sells soon I'm so fucked everytime I got money and catch up with biils something fucked happens to my jobs :(

alright so i go into work this mornin. rember i just got stung by a bee yesterday at work. so i go in and my boss tells me ill be trainign someone today who will be takign my job basicly. and that next week wed will be my last day. so i was liek alright whatever i need the $ and there nice people. so the guy that is sapsoe to take my job. he dosent even show up hahahaha. so ethier way im out next week. and they might not have anyone to replace me. those dumb fucks. so i guess youll be seeing alot more of me now. as if i wasnt here enuff. ill be all up in da cuts. yyeeeeeaaay yeeeeaaaah!

They took yer job!!!!

Archived