year thread

ironlungzxxx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's one of my all time favs alogn with japan onorok nise dev sesk prism(lil hometown lovin').. shits ill

as for year tho, this nigga is most definately spiderman.. i know how freaky it is chillin out on ledges like that shit.. and you nearly piss yourself when you are scared of heights!

keep this post goin, hot shit..

peace,

sens -steady ..

year brings graff to a new level, he makes it more of a who can do a piece in the hardest most imposible spot rather than who can catch a really high tag so it wont get buffed... hats off to him,rest of irak, setup, and a handful of others i cant think of now cuz im not even awake..

Guest Can you sign my book???

A couple of those pieces are NOT YEAR SCUM...Just to let you know...I think its obvious.....

Originally posted by gusto

year brings graff to a new level, he makes it more of a who can do a piece in the hardest most imposible spot rather than who can catch a really high tag so it wont get buffed... hats off to him,rest of irak, setup, and a handful of others i cant think of now cuz im not even awake..

kinda like AYER, is he from LA, his style sorta looks like AYER too. really nice shit.

Originally posted by dogface

kinda like AYER, is he from LA, his style sorta looks like AYER too. really nice shit.

i agree.. also its a coincidence that ayer(rip) and year are the same exact letters just spelled differntly...both from la...both do crazy stunts...and both have sort of a similar looking style...

pretty wierd..

i think this thread is dead... no one really posts anything i think other then my self only a couple of people have posted maybe one flick each...

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by colt45oe800@Apr 29 2002, 10:20 PM

I like years shit alot but i dont know about anyone else

but im really not a fan of his legal stuff... i like his illegal pieces

ten times more than his legals, maybe its just me...years still dope in

my book but i prefer the illegal

any flicks of his legals? never seen one

• 3 months later...

Archived