13 fliks for you to LOOK at.

microsoft_golf

Originally posted by colour

i wasnt talking about graffiti artists.

its the same however.

if one can draw or illustrate in whatever form youd imagine theyd have enough mastery over their hands to write just as beautifully.

oddly enough that is not the case, as one can possess artistic skill while their signature is lacking.

its obvious that the dude does infact have painting skills(actual amount is to be judged individually) he could possibly develop that skill 10 fold and still have shitty handstyle.

oh yeah and stop your bitching, not everyone can be dope like you.

waahh wahhh this and that waaah wahh.

Wow, I don't understand how you could even say what you just said. I'm fucking dumbfounded- flabbergasted even- by the idiocy of that statement. This thread is a hive of crackpot opinions.

You know nothing about graffiti if you think you can posess th ability to learn how to piece (the manipulation of letters) and not posess the ability to learn how to do a good hand style (the manipulation of letters.) Maybe you're not aware of this, but, just like piecing, people get good hand styles by fucking practicing them

I hate where graffiti is going.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mud_buddha

And while we're at it, I'm not talking about hand writing. What the fuck does hand writing have to do with graffiti? If someone calls themselves a writer, I don't care what a dude's class notes look like, I care what their fucking hand style looks like. And if it looks like shit (especially next to an okay looking piece) then I get to thinking negative thoughts...

that syko tag really does look like it belongs on the bottom of an 11 year olds skateboard....

Originally posted by High Priest

that syko tag really does look like it belongs on the bottom of an 11 year olds skateboard....

LMAO....11yr old skate board...You know honestly I hate talking shit or even semi hating for that matter...but damn I hate when kids picked a can up last month and start posting shit online with mouths like they're some fucking kings...all loud and cocky like they know what this is all about...it takes years, work, and most of all dedication through time to know what this shit's all about...MAAAAAAAAAAYBE then anyone can say something.....pay your fucking dues first kiddos...then talk all you want.

A.R. i've been into this shit for 7 years man...since i was 12...i aint new to this shit...i've only been seriously painting for 3 years...because i waited until i was at least a bit good on paper then started painting...and i just figured this out...thats not my handstyle...i just fucking realized what you guys are all bitching about...it makes me laugh too...i was just fucking around with that signage...thats not my handstyle...thats if were talking about the one in the first flik...and SORRY if im not that into handstyles not EVERY writer is into EVERY area of graffiti...like Sake for example(no im not trying to compare myself with Sake)hes mostly into bombing not piecing...but all i want to say is that first one is not my handstyle...i dont even know if theres a shot of my handstyle in these fliks...anyways if i was being oo cocky i didnt mean it...i just like battling makes people step up thier game...and the thing about seen i just dont get why that bothered you???:confused: :confused: anyways the offer still stands for battling?:) oh yeah i should have beem able to take the criticism thing better too hahaha im a whiner...PIECE!

Guest whitewriter

ahh yes, resk dfm is hella beta than the phony bolona imitators...good names are still out there...just get down with yo shit if ya wana stand out cuz its all just a waste of time anyways. lets get real the big house is where we all are headed anyway so pull up a concrete pillow busters yall in for some shit..quit before its too late..ride a skateboard

Archived