ACK! in my YARD?!?

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

ahhhhhhhhhh

some striaghts...

if it was a bag of shit to put IN the shooters, THAT would be more interesting...

Originally posted by 23578

it's probably planted there by some police looking to get you to pick it up and take it inside, so they can take your house, your money and your car. burn that shit out back.

the cops took it already. Thankfully I had buffed over my little legal wall last week, so no worries

Originally posted by el barto

damn, you live in the ghettt-o. legal wall, i like comeover and paitn??? unless people will be like shooting at me and stuff. i think my shit would turn out real sloppy if that was the case.

Ghetto.:lol:

it couldn't be further from the truth. I live where Dublin's suburbs become the sticks. I have to take a bus into town in order to bomb anything worthwhile. shooting? I think the worst you can usually expect is a drive-by abusing.

The weird thing is that we have SHITLOADS of junkies. I don't know why, more than anywhere I have every been, more than built up areas. Every bus you get on from where I live always has someone smoking gear down the back, often more than one............................

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Ghetto.:lol:

it couldn't be further from the truth. I live where Dublin's suburbs become the sticks. I have to take a bus into town in order to bomb anything worthwhile. shooting? I think the worst you can usually expect is a drive-by abusing.

The weird thing is that we have SHITLOADS of junkies. I don't know why, more than anywhere I have every been, more than built up areas. Every bus you get on from where I live always has someone smoking gear down the back, often more than one............................

Can i come and visit?

Guest --zeSto--

I think the worst you can usually expect is a drive-by abusing.

those are the worst!

Because at first you just "shake 'em off" *

but then you start to wonder if you actually knew who it was.

I Hope you meant verbal abuse,

because I've seen guys reach out and grab some ass**

* to use a tease term

** and I'm sure he's all about that action.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

hahaha...next fall im leaving school for a semester to go and see my family in italy, and then im off all over europe to see everything i didnt see when i lived there, maybe ill be in the area and you can show me around....

I know its awhile, but aquintances are always good for fun times when your on your own.

Well, in that case, you just let me know when.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

someone smoking gear down the back

LOL. What the fuck is gear? You micks and your crazy slang.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

LOL. What the fuck is gear? You micks and your crazy slang.

gear is just a general slang for drugs in the uk.

Archived