US vs. Canada

moyen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i seriously have no fucking clue where this whole blame canada thing came from, or this hate on canada thing came from, like could you fill me in?

Someone told me it came from a lot of movies being filmed there instead of in the US, due to cheaper all around costs or something...maybe that South Park song is part of it?

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

Someone told me it came from a lot of movies being filmed there instead of in the US, due to cheaper all around costs or something...maybe that South Park song is part of it?

And they're booing them at basketball games why????

Guest Carl Carlson

because Toronto is playing at Detroit. And alot of Torontoans came down for the game with your leaf flag. But I think you guys booed the US anthem today so I guess it's time to kiss and make up.

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by T.T Boy

fuck south park, that is teh worst show ever, i swear i want to find the assfucks who made that and knock out some teeth.

ah, c'mon. that show's the best. yeah, the whole canada spoof was harsh and i could see why canadians may hate the show, but that shit is pure hilarity!! i like you damn canadians. i personally think your freights are much better than ours, but that's because we got a bunch of fucks out here cappin dope shit with throw ups, just to be up, callin themselves fr8 gangsters and shit. whatever tho, what goes around comes around, eh! what's up with the expos tearin it up? they're gettin like 5 thousand fans a game and are in first place. support your team!!

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

uhh....didn't they get kicked out of the league or something???

na...the word is they're outta the city next year, but shit, they got good pitching and their hitting is close to tops in the leauge. even when they had delino deshields, marquis grissom, larry walker, they couldn't keep em cause there was no money in the city. i guess it all goes to hockey...

Originally posted by SPFlatty

i guess it all goes to hockey...

I don't even follow hockey and I can tell you that the Candiens sucked until this year.....

Canad doesn't have the money period to support it's sports teams. How can we compare to the lure of the American dollar??

Guest SPFlatty

i hear that about the american dollar being strong, in south east asia fools get hyped off of american money. i don't know much about canada and the financial situations of their big cities like toronto, montreal, vancouver, calgary and what not, but i'm sure there's got to be tons of advantages of living in those cities compared to places like la,sf, and ny. i mean, who wants to live in crowded ass cities where the cost of living is ludicrous. i like being american and all but we're too involved with many and status. maybe that's what hurts canada's sports teams, folks would rather watch em on tv then go floss themselves in the general public. or, maybe its just cold up there? i don't know, ive never been...

You have to remember that the States is the richest country in the world. Athletes are greedy, that's why a lot of Canada's best players go to the States. And it costs a lot of money to run a sports team. America puts soooo much money into sports, that's why they seem to be the only team that win anything in the Olympics. They can afford it. We can't. Here in Calgary the team has to depend on the fans getting season tickets to survive. If they stopped buying them the team would go to south where they could afford it. I don't know, it's pretty fucked up. But you're right about the less crowdedness, if that is even a word.....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SPFlatty

i don't know much about canada and the financial situations of their big cities like toronto... i mean, who wants to live in crowded ass cities where the cost of living is ludicrous.

in toronto the cost of living is just plain silly.

I'm sure it costs more to live in Toronto than most american cities.

Ny and Mia are obvious exceptions, just comparatively speaking,

toronto prices are super high.

(but we do get all your movies!)

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by --zeSto--

in toronto the cost of living is just plain silly.

I'm sure it costs more to live in Toronto than most american cities.

(but we do get all your movies!)

...i was unaware! well, i'm sure there are still good reasons to live in canada over the us. and yeah, our movies are great, but you guys bred Tom Green, and i love that guy!!! thanks canada.

nothing says us vs. canada better than montreal vs. boston. i haven't been watching it until today, man, it's fucking brutal. i can't believe they took out zednik, that guy's my favorite player in the nhl, too bad. they took him out the only way they could too, fucking cheekbones are prolly that guys only weakness. montreals killing them for it so far too, great hockey today, don't sleep.

Guest FoReVeRpHLy

US is so much better.....canada isnt a real country anyway...its jut like southpark says,,,,,,,BLAME canada..

oh pistol, i know how much you love strip joints, i encourage you to go to montreal just to see one. best time of your life i swear.

and bodice, it shouldnt be that diffucult. and if you play your cards right, theres a few places that dont even really get snow.

Archived