Update at The Organized Crime!

retard

Jersey City Update at The Organized Crime!

Yes folks we've been running around Jersey flicking trying to get it all in...Come and check out the update (about 70 pictures)

The Organized Crime

http://www.the-organized-crime.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/StreetArt/NJ/jerseycity/69.jpg'>

Waer

http://www.the-organized-crime.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/StreetArt/NJ/jerseycity/34.jpg'>

Klas

http://www.the-organized-crime.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/StreetArt/NJ/jerseycity/61.jpg'>

Ast

Thanks...

And remember we are trying to get coverage but we can do it alot faster with a little help so please submit your flicks...;)

"The Gang"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest StompOnKomp

This "kid" don't quit.

^^^^^^^^^Opinions are like assholes everyone has one, but whether hes talking or poopin, shit always comes out. Just to let you know, your games are found out cousin. I should have known never to trust you. Everyone else as well, but I'm sure you'll snake them too somehow.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

TWO questions for two people....

i dont think thats KLAS...

Who is it then I thought they said Klas

and...

^^^^^^^^^Opinions are like assholes everyone has one, but whether hes talking or poopin, shit always comes out. Just to let you know, your games are found out cousin. I should have known never to trust you. Everyone else as well, but I'm sure you'll snake them too somehow.

What the hell is this about???

nah yo, m about to chekc out your website, but that isent klas.

ill come bakc and give u some feed back on the sight ass soon as i chekc it out

and yo

when i ride the NJ transit i see WAER and this kid RAELS or something forget up alot they got some fresh stuff yo.

Ok so one part of the piece says KLAS in straight letters and says cta also so who is it..it could only say so many things rlas ruas what is it then and also someone tell me what the other shit is about....

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by retard

Ok so one part of the piece says KLAS in straight letters and says cta also so who is it..it could only say so many things rlas ruas what is it then and also someone tell me what the other shit is about....

looks like klas done by a fellow cta head maybe jnub, that would be my guess

nah yo, m about to chekc out your website, but that isent klas.

ill come bakc and give u some feed back on the sight ass soon as i chekc it out

and yo

when i ride the NJ transit i see WAER and this kid RAELS or something forget up alot they got some fresh stuff yo.

yo site isent bad its a good start.

i like how u give alot of information n each pciture, adn that u can rate it.

i think you should expand, away from manhatten... and in nj get some good bombing.

good start tho! keep it up.

Guest imjust2funky

yea there is an awful lot of beef in jersey!!! what the fuck... why is it that everyone out there hates each other??

Guest StompOnKomp

That message was for bitchy Larry King. who I see took his post back aftr I slayed him. that Dirty Evil Snake Rat.

Archived