Mtv 'FEAR'

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

yeah ... all the actors are fucking idiots.... the opening shit when there playing VOODOOO. and they have scenees from the others just kills it.. lets all scream" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, i thought i just felt sometime ." it was the wind or a spider webb you dumb fucks.. jesus... yeah anyways i am intoo urban exploration.. me and my friends found this 25,000 yards abandon buuilding.. two floors. and shit .. fucking beatiful shit. walls everwhere. nice and clean.. what do we see when we went there a second time.. a gang.. breaking windows and setting things on fire.. and a mother hadded the place boardered up .. fucks .. ill kill them slowly with my rosery.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yo dazzle, theres some great spots for that here, have you done any of that here? fuck dude, some good stuff out here. tell me youve heard of simons playground? fuck, i wanna go now.

I remember someone posted a site that had dlike all the known haunted places in any city. There's a few houses downtown or something. What's Simon's Playground?? I would seriously be so down to do this, I love shit like this.

Seriously man, let's get videocameras or something and do it. No joke.....

godsmack is more than enough of a reason to hate that show.

. i like it when idiots entertain me

exactly.

i posted about the montauk projects before...i got video walkthroughs of the place from a friend who's been there alot and chased by jeeps, he could tell it better than me im sure though. that and the mental hospital out here.....

back to the show....it sucks. i especially hate the ending where they all stand around like "gee willikers, i definetly think there is something going on here, im glad god got me through this....blah blah blah shoot me" they need to put me and my friends on that shit, we'd just burn the place down and probably try to steal the cameras mtv gives them...(are they still using the sony dcr-vx 2000's or whatever those nice digi's are?)

fuck it.

Originally posted by seeking

sure, fear might be 'all in your mind' but i wanna see you guys a quarter mile under the earth, all alone, in a fucking dark cave where you know people died.

You might think people died there, but you'd probably be wrong. Infact, I'd bet on it. MTV has faked pretty much eveything on the show, and I think it'd be a little hard to get scared if you thought about it for ten seconds and remembered that there's a camera crew there, on the grounds, with you. MTV has changed the names of the locations not just to protect them, but because they're making this stuff up. Spirit Lake Camp Grounds was fake, as fake as it gets.

http://www.nobebosco.org/

http://fearonmtv.tripod.com/5.htm

And so was Hopkins Military Academy.

http://fearonmtv.tripod.com/4.htm

With all that said, I love this show. If you just look at it as entertainment and forget about how bullshit it can be, it's a good time. I was bummed at first when I found out it was all fake, but in a way that's better because it get's real creepy, and the greatest movie of all time was guilty of the same bullshit, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. If you can remember, at the begining of the movie they claim it is based on actual events, but the date they give is from the same year it was filmed. Whatever, it doesn't take away from the movie as long as you're not counting on it being for real.

In their defense, they might have been trying to go for real in the begining, West Virginia State Penitentiary is a real place, so is Eastern State penitentiary. The truth is, they don't really have a choice, they're forced to fake it. If nothing happened, none of you would watch it. I doubt anyone here would tune in to watch people walk around at night in an empty building if there were no scary noises and spooky stories about ghosts, satanists, horrible accidents and murders to go along with it, I know I wouldn't.

Guest GOLEM

That second Newhaul episode in that mining cave pretty much made me see how fake it was, them playing that damn digi sound of a wolf howling over and over with the exact same fucking howl.....I still wouldnt of got in that chimney shit on that episode....Their lights and shit are controlled by remote so are basically the doors so when they say something like "Yo show me what you got of the fi shizzle wannabe ghostie" MTV can go and turn their lights off their camera and make them take their glowsticks out and rave, or make a door pound open and closing....I'd still do it just to make fun of it....I'd act like I was serious at first and be like "WORD SLIPKNOT RULEZ GO EBIL I WANNA LIB WIT EBIL!" and when I got their i'd wear my old kris kross shirt and be like word, and mess with people while directing them were to go....and get them lost and have a panic attack... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

it wasnt just that show that did that makro...remember they filmed a movie at the main one yall went to, (which you got your shit into!), and realized how many people were going in there, and how unsafe it was... thank the dipshits at USAfilms as well, spread the wealth.

yeah i forgot to mention that. fucking exposure.

but it was funny that i had a small write in that movie haha. for like .1 second.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/coth61.jpg'>

i regret this so much and i want to go back in there an roll over this or something because i feel it was wrong to leave my mark in the building that i was say is the best place i have ever been to in my whole life.

Originally posted by seeking

makro, your too serious man, your gonna give yourself a heart attack...

too serious is the wrong phrase. i like to know why i feel the way i do about things and when i see an chance to express my reasoning for disliking/liking something, i like to toss it up there for others to read upon and get to know a bit about how i think and maybe they can get some enlightenment.

plus...how serious am i normally on this board...hahaha....the pictures i post should show lack of sincerity pretty well i believe.

peacerozzfdxzzzzzCXXXxCZz

hey bigmetalcircus...remember this place. hahahaha. funnest time ever getting in...not really much inside. awesome times. i miss that shit.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/castlerock.jpg'>

here is back of an abandoned hotel. we had a lot of trouble getting in to this one. we didnt want to smash any windows...so we walked around...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/castlerock13.jpg'>

...and me and bigmetalrocks ended up underneath the place. we crawled throguh a small hole and found outselves here. there was a table there, some simple storage shit..nothing much. there was also a strange pile of dirt down there. the pile was huge. we looked aorund for a way inside the place, but no luck...so we climed up and crawled out and then...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/castlerock9.jpg'>

..we managed to pry a door open in the back. when we all got in...we seen this. a dark and gutted out place. we looked to our right and seen...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/castlerock12.jpg'>

...a shitload of chandeleirs. just sitting there. when i seen this i was amazed. these things used to decorate and light up this nice little hotel...and now they lay rotting on the floor...inactive...uncared for...totally worthless to everyone. shit was ice kid. so we walked around a bit and ended up...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/castlerock4.jpg'>

...here. this was kinda like a little auditorium. if i was to turn around, i would be looking at a stage (i didnt post the stage picture because there was some faces there and i didnt feel like censoring them). people say thos little transparent orbs are ghosts...i dont know...i guess thats for you to judge...i figure its just dust or something...whatever...so we went up 2 or 3 flights of stairs and discovered...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/castlerock11.jpg'>

...the place was totally gutted out and empty. there was some mice or rats and thats about it. yeah this is the third floor. and those strairs on the right go to a small area in the builiding that was in terrible shape and we knew that if one of us was to walk on them we would fall down 4 floors and die...thats not usually that fun.

5 of many pictures. each with some relevent facts to say. i miss that time in my life.

yeah dazzle, if you got the camera im down, ive been ther before, and the place is scary as fuck man, i lasted about 10 minutes, its really wierd, my buddy slept in it before, but hes so stupid he wouldnt know a ghost if it punched him. oh yeah and theres a crazy farmer who chases you out if he catches you. hes been deemed old man marley. its out in the south east.

yeah dazzle, if you got the camera im down, ive been ther before, and the place is scary as fuck man, i lasted about 10 minutes, its really wierd, my buddy slept in it before, but hes so stupid he wouldnt know a ghost if it punched him. oh yeah and theres a crazy farmer who chases you out if he catches you. hes been deemed old man marley. its out in the south east.

Yeah, man, I don't have a camera but I'm sure we could find someone who does. We could just go without one and see how long we could last. Just what exactly is it, like a field or some shit??

thats some scary shit willy

if i can find a way to get a screen capture off the video and onto my computer i will post it, shit is creepy to say the least

nice picture makros, makes me wanna start going on the regular again

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah, man, I don't have a camera but I'm sure we could find someone who does. We could just go without one and see how long we could last. Just what exactly is it, like a field or some shit??

yeah its kind of in the industrial park or something, i dunno its har to explain, kinda by vietlawn i think.

yeah its kind of in the industrial park or something, i dunno its har to explain, kinda by vietlawn i think.

Sounds good man. Hell, I'm up for doing sjit like that right now. I'm gonna go out and look for creepy places I can brake into....

Hahahaha.....vietlawn:D

dude you people just dont know... my town used to be a factory town (you know a town with a big ass factory and everyone that lived there worked at this factory?) well anyway the factory was called Avtex they made some fucked up chemicals for even larger corporation, that place was bad, it polluted the river so bad that you cant eat the fish from the river to this day, even though the place closed down years ago. the whole town used to smell like ass cause of the smoke comming from the smokestacks... anyway over the years the place was open, over a hundred people died in that shit, just accidents and shit... its closed down now. ive explored it a little but that place is so fucking huge i havent seen it all yet. this post has inspired me to go ther and explore and take mad fliks. if you want to see what im talking about i will go out and take pics of the outside durring the day. just so you can see what im talking about... it might take a while for me to actually get in. it has pretty high security. but i will... i will.

Guest GOLEM

When I was 8 their was this 4 story tall aboned old plantation house near me in my old home and people like you guys would chill their a lot....I would go in their during the day because the place scared the fuck out of me when I was a kid, during the night....I went to the second floor and saw the most ill hollow charachter of like a Devil/Vampire Portrait of a face on the wall...Inspired me to start writing a little...I'm going to see if I can find the flick of it...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

theres an abandoned hospital in the presidio, right near my house.....thousands of kids have broken into there and theres graff all over the place, so its really not much of a secret any more....me and my friends have explored the parking lots and looked for entrances but there was nothing...i was about to go in but i never had the nerve, so i just rocked some throws and booked....some kids said theres a morgue in there....i wouldnt mind going back and exploring it more extensively

Originally posted by Pistol

it's like blair witch put out by mtv every week.

I remember reading Time magazine when that stupid film came out. One letter to the editor made a cool point

What does it say about our where our society is going that the scariest thing we can think of is a walk in the woods....?

Archived