Mtv 'FEAR'

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i use to hate it. then a few weeks ago there was an episode where they all quit. iand ive been hooked sence then. did yo ugusy see this last episode where they do the sayonce(sp) and the chick started sayign some fucked uo shit and all freaking. whoop whoop.

that show is terrible

staged "scary things" for their idiot audience.

they get a bunch of dipshits who like mtv (in other words...idoits) and they put them in a "spooky" abandoned building and then they stage all these little things to happen while they are in there and whether the kids are acting horrified or if they truely are just THAT FUCKING STUPID is not much of a mystery. i dont know...the kids are pathetic...godsmack sucks...pff. they play all this "gloomy" or "ROCKIN!" music to set the mood. they get some poeple to say some "creepy" things and toss some kids in there to do simple tasks. GREAT FUCKING SHOW WOW!

the main reason i hate the show is that it contributes to the demise of urban exploration. about 2 years ago, me and a group of some friends had a small little urban exploration group. we explored hospitals, asylums, jails (i think...or we were going to...i dont know), castles, schools (i think), warehouses, and whatever else. it was great. security was easily eluded. great nights. some of the best nights of my lfe.

THEN WOO HOO DINKIES MTV STROLLS IN, and craps out this show "Fear" that makes me want to vomit my pants off. So fear is on tv, and other shows see its "unique and interesting" concept, so they make little shows and specials on similar content. there was even a documentary on urban exploration. shit fucking killed everything. kids started trying to break into places everywhere and that led to extreme security around all the buildings.

so getting into places was impossible basically. i almost got arrested 2 or 3 times. some other kids in the group did get arrested. bnlablhlhbahba shit was terrible. so now the group is destroyed or if anything...incredibly idle. argh..it really pissed me off when we got caught going to an asylum one night and the state trooper was like "let me guess...MTV?" i wanted to fucking shit my pants and tie them around the guys face. then he said "what do you think, you can just walk right up here?" ha. please. we did it a million times before all this shit. we used to just walk right up no problem. but yeah..we blamed MTV and said we never did it before. blarrrrr.

at least i got the hundreds of pictures.

Guest platapie

i hear what your saying mak about the staged shit. but i bet its still scary as fuck. and i find it entertaining. so i will continue the watchign of fear til i find it not entertaining.

i dont know. the places i went to were just as big, if not bigger...and i felt great in them. i didnt feel scared at all (no i'm not trying to be tuff guy 86), i felt more relxed. i felt so interested. i felt so calm. it was so peaceful and amazing. its only scary if you think too much in the wrong direction. should i post pictures? hmm..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I haven't seen that show at all, but if the topic is exploring abandoned buildings, I've been in a couple. Some of the coolest experiences I've ever had in my life... still scarred by the one time we found a stuffed chicken hanging from it's neck with fishing line inside a bedroom closet. Beer,

El Mamerro

we had a show kinda like what that sounds like over here called scream test or something , they would put people in smelly old prison cells and leave them theyre to work out some riddle to move on the next room or something , and there were these stupid "psychic interpreters" who were supposed to talk to the troubled spirits that reside in the place theyre exploring , and all that happend were the camera crew banged on the walls and peopel were sposed to think it was crazed dead people back from the grave when really its just a dude called bruce banging on the wall with a broom handle .

we used to "explore haunted places" also. It was fucking gay. A bunch of us like 8-12 would go drive all the way up there... then we we go there, i'd be like ALRITE LETS DO THIS SHIT MAN!! then they'd back out and go home. Only my other homegirl was down......... it's all in your mind. I tell myself what to do, what to beleive, not to be afraid.. then poof..... all your worries are gone.

Originally posted by DEE38

it's all in your mind. I tell myself what to do, what to beleive, not to be afraid.. then poof..... all your worries are gone.

Exactly. I'd just get like really fucking stoned before I went in, then I wouldn't be afraid of anything......

Guest willy.wonka

i just watched it tonight....hawaii sugarcane factory...

made some aussy chick take an elevator a quartermile down under ground..mtv producers thought it would be funny to cut the power to this elevator and made her wait like 30 min.....so she gets to the bottom and has to swim around lookin in to what seemed like 5 feet of freezin water under this factoy and look for the tools of 3 chinese men that were killed in a cavein...is a cavin still possible after the many years of erotion and shit like that?maybe.

this factory/mill was built on a heiau [place of worshiping the gods or cemetary??]

well i live in hawaii and my house is haunted as fuck...

under my house there is a old "underground military installation...for the war.."Pearl Harbor type shit"

from what i hear there are old mental hospitals with shackles on the beds and old hospitals were plenty of people died...pitch black down there..you have to climb down this ladder which goes down probably 20 stories..and you can get lost down there....always want extra batteries for flashlights....

i think that would be a good place to hole a FEAR....i could be one of the locals fillin thier minds with a lot of bullshit and push them down the slide of death....my house is haunted enough with physical spirits,that i would never go down there...my house is enough.

if anything, if i were on that show...i would scare the shit out of all of them screaming that "something is biting me...HELLLLLLP!HELLLLLLLP ME!

this would be on my way back from my "dare".

and i would severely pinch myself in other areas to make the bitemarks seem a little too real for them...on my lower back and legs...

fuck it...i'll even roll around on the ground sceamin hellllp!!!!

punch myself in the nose.:beat:

i wanna go under willy's house

yea mtv ruined it all

me and 3 other friends used to go exploring years ago and they were some of the most fun times i have ever had, but now one of my friends doesnt want to risk arrest (pussy), another one is just scared now

so its just me and one of my roommates that go and we dont even go that often anymore, the last place we have gone is some colony of abandoned homes about 10 minutes from our house that is infested with satanic kids and people who are strung out. it is scary as shit up there cause when you go into the houses you will see gutted animals all strung up, needles everywhere and sometimes out of nowhere in the darkness someone will say something to you, i almost crapped my pants when this one guy mumbled something to me. we got a 'ghost' or something on video tape and didnt know it till we got home, we were filming this strung up cat and nothing else was near it, when we got home we watched the video and instead of the cat there is this guy in a white hoodie, no face and black pants standing there where the cat should have been, we have decided not to go back for a while due to this

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by WhenOne

i wanna go under willy's house

we were filming this strung up cat and nothing else was near it, when we got home we watched the video and instead of the cat there is this guy in a white hoodie, no face and black pants standing there where the cat should have been, we have decided not to go back for a while due to this

this shit gave me the chills,,cause i think i really know what it is....

my brother told me that after i left to cali....he was going to sleep and some dark figure appeared in his doorway...he said it looked just like me, so he called my name,"willy?"...this thing answered him back, "yeah."..then he knew it wasnt me...he said it went into my room and my brother got up to check my room and the door shut...when he went in to investigate..nobody was in there.....

he said it looked like me,but he couldnt really see the face....like a shadow was covering it.....evil my brotha, evil.

i knew that i had a lot of spirits in my room....but this was the one that really pissed me off.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i dont know. the places i went to were just as big, if not bigger...and i felt great in them. i didnt feel scared at all (no i'm not trying to be tuff guy 86), i felt more relxed. i felt so interested. i felt so calm. it was so peaceful and amazing. its only scary if you think too much in the wrong direction. should i post pictures? hmm..

it wasnt just that show that did that makro...remember they filmed a movie at the main one yall went to, (which you got your shit into!), and realized how many people were going in there, and how unsafe it was... thank the dipshits at USAfilms as well, spread the wealth.

Guest whoami

EH

That show is one of the funniest on TV? any of you catch that frat guy bitch who cried in that hole for like 3 hours?

i dont give a shit, i like it.

having done very similar things (although not in such interesting places) in the past, i like to imagine being put in that position.

sure, fear might be 'all in your mind' but i wanna see you guys a quarter mile under the earth, all alone, in a fucking dark cave where you know people died. i dont care what sort of rationalization your mind gives you, its gonna be freaky. or last night they had a guy hanging by chains, suspended off the ground for like an hour and a half with no one to talk to. maybe its just my need for companionship, but if you put me in a dark room for that long with fluffy bunnies, id eventually start fraking out....

makro, your too serious man, your gonna give yourself a heart attack...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

We have "World's Scariest Places" up here. I think it's the same thing. Last week they went to Dracula's castle. That shit would be fucking awesome to do, even if it is fake. We should get like a 12oz contingent going. I'd be up for that.....

yo dazzle, theres some great spots for that here, have you done any of that here? fuck dude, some good stuff out here. tell me youve heard of simons playground? fuck, i wanna go now.

Archived