I awoke from a nap with a package from canada: 12oz JOURNAL is back.

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Carl Carlson

I thought the original journal would have a chance to get halfway or at least into the 20's. But my faith in you people has gone down. It barely made it to 4-6. Can't remember.

Guest platapie

Re: 12oz JOURNAL is cool

Originally posted by willy.wonka

send me the book.im down.there should be at least 3 books going around...

you should hti this other book before i send it out. and if your on the first list and wann abe down on this book too. just email me.:idea:

just a thought for a new book. what if someone set up a PO Box and everyone send in there sketches (there would have to be an agreement of size of page, etc) then just bind them all together.

Guest -sudz-

is there someway i can jump onto the end of this list, i wasn't really paying attention when the original thread appeared...i hope there issss.

Guest -sudz-

or wait, frosty is in my town, could i jump in at 80, give the book back to him to mail off? i wanna be down with this dopeness.. and who the hell gets to keep it when its done?

Guest SerialRapisT

Re: 12oz JOURNAL is cool

Originally posted by willy.wonka

send me the book.im down.there should be at least 3 books going around...

Hell ya with three of those babies runnin around; when they get back to 12oz it would be like uniting the triforce or something crazy like that!

Originally posted by platapie

would anybody be intrested in starting a new one? ill start it if enuff peopel are intrested. soory i slept on the first one..:confused:

a yo,im down with it...it's long way to go until it gets to 83 :o

so im all with it :D

yo yo

1.) platapie

2.) swif1 (uraznlvr8@cs.com) :D

...im seriously down with this.

this'll make, what? two books? dopeness. :cool:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

im wondering if i could get it mailed to ttboy or someone like that that i can trust and then have him forward it to me, then i mail it to him again to mail to the next person. i dont trust anyone really...except a few kids.

Makros, give me a break...that'll slow the whole process down even more. Check it out...I'm right after you on the list. You don't know me, but believe me, I'm legit. I will send you MY address when the time comes. I don't need to know anything about you except your e-mail address. What's so dangerous about that?

Guest me IS cool

Count me in for the second book!!!

1.) platapie

3.) j (mindspin@dp.net)

4.) nato (grazing_in_the_trash@yahoo.com)

5.) Me IS cool (meka@ihumpmypillow.com) :eek:

Guest me IS cool

1.) platapie

3.) j (mindspin@dp.net)

5.) Me IS cool (meka@ihumpmypillow.com) :eek:

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

GRRRRR...go put your name on the list. 12oz journal thread...look it up.

DEE, where are you?

i am here!!! the 12oz journal is gangster.... puff puff pass, dont fuck up the rotation...... teeheehee. hi shameless :)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Hee hee. Hi angel;)

You see the other thread? Theyre trying to start another book?!

...i guess we are just too cool for them.:)

are you fuckin serious? wtfwtfwtf.

i havent been on lately.. so i'm lost. man. wheres the ninja crew???? stop this crap happening!!!!! ninjas!

shameless what else have i missed??? so far im confused about makros's sex... i think your 12oz name is cool, and traffic masturbation includes fisting too. fill me in......

Originally posted by DEE38

are you fuckin serious? wtfwtfwtf.

i havent been on lately.. so i'm lost. man. wheres the ninja crew???? stop this crap happening!!!!! ninjas!

shameless what else have i missed??? so far im confused about makros's sex... i think your 12oz name is cool, and traffic masturbation includes fisting too. fill me in......

Humm....alots been goin on...

I meant to look at this thread, not another, its in this one that theyre starting a new book....yuck..

Traffic masturbation- seems to be a pretty heated topic, lots of talk about peoples grandmas masturbating..:rolleyes:

Makros- Everyone was confused, i refuse to believe that HE is a female...

I think he was just fuckin with us.....

Ninjas in pajamas- well noam or aser1ne hasnt been around, so i guess they got caught? Or theyre off trying to save the world from evil pirates.

I tried regulatin in this thread, didnt happen..im not taken seriously anymore.(never was, esp after that panty thread..:crazy: )

Anywhoo, i havent seen ya on aim lately, hit me up sometime if you still have my name, im ususally on later in the evenings..

Its breakfast time.

:P

bye sugarbritches.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

im wondering if i could get it mailed to ttboy or someone like that that i can trust and then have him forward it to me, then i mail it to him again to mail to the next person. i dont trust anyone really...except a few kids.

yeah ill do it for you if you want.

also, by not putting a return adress on the book, you risk the chance of that book being lost in the mail, if it dont getto the person theyll mail it back to you, just use fake names, yeesh ask santa claus who sent him the journal, just smudge a few letters in the adress as well, the post man will figure it out.

say you lived on maple street, just write like mable street, but with the zip code theyll get it fine.

Guest -sudz-

1.) platapie

2.) swif1 (uraznlvr8@cs.com)

3.) j (mindspin@dp.net)

5.) Me IS cool (meka@ihumpmypillow.com)

count me in too

6.) -sudz- (cereal_kid@hotmail.com)

Idea

Since everyone seems confused/angry/skeptical about the book/books (see?)...

Why not start a 12oz Prophet journals Project thread in Paparchase? everyone could post X amount of sketches. surely I'm not the only one who's main interest in this whole thing is to see other people's shit......

It's one of the things that I don't like about this board - people rarely post their own shit. There seems to be an unwritten rule stating that it is only acceptable to post flicks of famous writer's shit that you could have seen in any magazine, or hundreds of sites.......

Would anyone else be interested in such a thread...?

Originally posted by KASTsystem

Makros, give me a break...that'll slow the whole process down even more. Check it out...I'm right after you on the list. You don't know me, but believe me, I'm legit. I will send you MY address when the time comes. I don't need to know anything about you except your e-mail address. What's so dangerous about that?

yeah. i think im alright with trusting you. i just dont know that other guy. word is born son.

Archived