Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

I awoke from a nap with a package from canada: 12oz JOURNAL is back.

after waiting and waiting and losing all hope, i finally got the thick package from tt boy. cheers abound. i'll scan whats in it tommorow, and have it off to comp then as well, then we'll pass it along to secret.

yea yea, i should just continue on the other thread, but hey, fuck you!

the fuck?

a package?

i dont get it.

so the journal was about drawing some shit in it and then sending it prioirty or whatever to the next person?

Swif you fuckin retard, the package contained the black book that everyone has been puttin their work in....go back and read the 12oz journal thread, then youll understand. TT sent it to him awhile ago, and he just now got it, this has been a hot topic for the last 3 weeks.

I hope your not before me on the list...:mad:

im like 83-84

i couldnt remember shit...i thought it was sent via email.

i remembered dee38 pisssed because the mission was fucked up

Naw man, its a black book, i hope you know what that is...you sketch and shit in it?! Everyone does a page or whatever, and its sent along to another 12ozer...

Its gonna be some tasty goodness when it gets to me...i swear im gonna jiz myself....

Guest platapie

i wish i signed up. im stupid.:spent:

Guest platapie

but they way that book is moving if i signed up now i wont see it for about 4 years at least.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

good lord...i dont even know where ill be living by the time its my turn. im about to tell someone to just print out one of my pieces from a thread here and tape it in there for mine! come on people! move it!

Guest platapie

would anybody be intrested in starting a new one? ill start it if enuff peopel are intrested. soory i slept on the first one..:confused:

i'd be interested in a new..cause i was just after the last one on the jornal list..I MEAN RIGHT AFTER...but whatever......

Guest serpent of the light

i'm interested, but what happens if there's a cop somewhere along the line? then there's addresses being dropped and everything, sounds sketchy to me, but if there's a clear way around that, i want in.

Guest platapie

you dont need to put a return address. alright if a few mro epeopel respond im goign to start a second book.

Guest serpent of the light

how do you know who's addy is next on the list?

Guest platapie

alright well why dosent everyone start emailing me and ill handle it all and respond back to you guys about the new book and who its goign to and all that jazz.

itll be going out in order of email arrival.

santaclaws4@yahoo.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this