KaBar Slacker Pics

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Southern

How you been guy? Haven't heard from you in a while. Did any of the other pics turn out half decent? Let's put up some more. Bt the way, how much video tape went on the floor? I'd like to see the uncut rushes. Drop me an email. Is your e-address still the same?

Yup, In the Flesh

Wutang--What these pictures don't show is that Southern and I cooked stew and coffee on that little fire, and had lunch. There was a couple of seconds of video that showed me stirring the chow in a gunboat, but it didn't last long. I should make an instructional video, LOL. I could sell through one of those horrible after-midnight TV ads: "But WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL! Not only do you get this complete instructional video, but we include, AT NO COST TO YOU, a genuine ONE GALLON gunboat cooking pot! Yes, that's right! Hard to believe, I know, but if you call within the next ten minutes, we'll ALSO include a genuine one-gallon plastic water jug! Yes, all for the low, low price of $19.95, plus shipping and handling! Call now to our toll-free number 1-800-NEW HOBO, yes that's 1-800-NEW HOBO and take advantage of this one time offer! Start your new career as a train-riding drifter TODAY!"

• 3 months later...

Re: Yup, In the Flesh

Originally posted by KaBar

Wutang--What these pictures don't show is that Southern and I cooked stew and coffee on that little fire, and had lunch. There was a couple of seconds of video that showed me stirring the chow in a gunboat, but it didn't last long. I should make an instructional video, LOL. I could sell through one of those horrible after-midnight TV ads: "But WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL! Not only do you get this complete instructional video, but we include, AT NO COST TO YOU, a genuine ONE GALLON gunboat cooking pot! Yes, that's right! Hard to believe, I know, but if you call within the next ten minutes, we'll ALSO include a genuine one-gallon plastic water jug! Yes, all for the low, low price of $19.95, plus shipping and handling! Call now to our toll-free number 1-800-NEW HOBO, yes that's 1-800-NEW HOBO and take advantage of this one time offer! Start your new career as a train-riding drifter TODAY!"

oh, man that made me laugh!

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Thats cause freephoto went down and all the files got deleated, if someone could repost them, that would be greatly appriciated.

haha kabar hobo clause to funny.. i dont know if you cought my message in the other thread but im gonna be in houston in NOV and would like to meet you maybe knock back a few brewskis and bullshit for awhile if you have aim add me ( pissdrunks88wp dont worry im not a nazi haha its a joke thing) and i think you hung out with my friend host im going to be staying with him so anyways get in touch with me man i woudl really like to hang out for awhile while im there

• 1 month later...
Guest me IS cool

I envy the life you have KaBar.... To be able to have ridden the trains, to live the life I'll never have. I never thought about trainhopping in life before I moved to a train city. I was always into just doing graffiti on them to make a name for myself, and it wasn't until I got out here that there are so many trains going by that it just calls me. I read stuff written by you and other hobos on the internet. (I went through North Bank Fred's website, and fell in love with the lifestyle.) I know it's dangerous and will get me killed if I ever try and hop on. But I'm not gonna try it. You may think, why the hell are you envying my life, to tell you the truth I don't know why. But it will always be a fantasy, nothing more nothing less.

Well I'm done cuz I'm not making any sense anymore..........:(

• 2 years later...

Archived